Respected Contributor

Re: OT/My Brother passed away during the night

Cathy...Sorry for the Loss of your Brother Tommy...

~A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words~
Respected Contributor

I can only imagine how sad you are. Please accept my condolences.

Esteemed Contributor

I am SO sorry BJ..you're right, he is with your loved ones and pain free! You will all be together someday..! He's with Jesus on this Easter morning! What a loving sister you are! I pray that God will surround you and your loved ones with comfort and love.

EM

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

On 4/4/2015 Bird mama said:

Cathy, I am so very sorry to read that your beloved brother has passed away. Can you picture him though, restored fully and in no pain? Hopefully that picture in your mind will give you comfort.

Image result for sympathy bird

Precious words, picture is priceless~

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

Oh hon, I am so very sorry to read this news. My heart is sad for you and your family.{#emotions_dlg.sad}

Trusted Contributor

I am so sorry to read this about the loss of your dear brother. I pray that you find strength and comfort in the days to come. (((beautyjunkie)))

Trusted Contributor

Thank you again,so so much. The pictures and prayers mean the world to me. I just can't stop crying.I was hoping it was a bad dream but no,my big brother is gone and how I miss him and knowing I can't talk to him or see him anymore. He suffered so and I am thankful he is at peace. I wish I could hug each and everyone of you and thank you in person,you have no idea how you all have helped me get through all of this.

Losing our feral kitty Pal and not knowing what happened has taken its toll on me too,just been a very bad last few weeks but I hope things get better.

We do not remember days,we remember moments.
The Rainbow Bridge!!!
Trusted Contributor

Oh beauty junkie, I am so very sorry for your loss. I logged in today hoping to see good news. You've had such a rough month. Take some time to rest and be good to yourself. Your brother Tommy is well now, and will always be with you.

"I've been here since October 2006. Wow!"
Respected Contributor

Darling beauty junkie, I've been thinking about you. Please know that you are loved and respected by your many friends here. You have been in so much physical pain for so long and that alone is exhausting. It's hard to even think clearly when you are physically hurting so coping with emotional pain is even more overwhelming. I'm so very sorry about your MIL. You and your husband are grieving her loss along with the ordeal Tommy and your family went through after his accident and then there's the struggle of evrrything else. Now for our travelin' man, Pal. You might not believe it, BJ, but I've actually cried about him on more than one occasion! He knew you loved him and he had that plus his freedom........he did it his way, the little stinker!!! Again, hugs and warm wishes. Go with the flow of tears. Don't hold back, they will help wash away some of your pain and sorrow.
Valued Contributor

Beauty Junkie, I'm so sorry for your loss. You have really been through a tough time, I hope you can begin to heal emotionally and physically now. Take care.