Honored Contributor

Re: OT/My Brother passed away during the night

Hi beauty, just letting you know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. I hope you are feeling better. Take care of you.
Super Contributor

I have been thinking of you, beauty, and your family--I hope you are taking good care of yourself as best as you can.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks Tissyanne,Silver lining and Lucy so very much for checking in and the prayers. means so much to me and I am ok. Just hoping the Dr can get me to feeling better so I can go visit my Mom and sister,I want so badly to go before my mOm's memory goes completely and she won't know me. Mom gets scared when she is home alone,its only for a few hours then someone comes home. Now Mom keeps my phone number right by her so she can call leif she gets scared and she did today a couple of times and then she was fine. Its so sad,alzheimers is awful and I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

NAES thank you so much for everthing. Your medical expertise is so helpful and you just have a very kind heart too.

I am still waiting to hear from the doctors office for my tests to be scheduled.Seems since all this happened my health took a nose dive.I had an echo done years ago and was told I had a slightly leaky valve,sure hope thats not my problem. Maybe COPD,have alway had weak lungs due to lupus and stupidly being a smoker.It may be all from the Ra too,so we have to see what happens. I do know the stress had my BP so high,165/101. I have an adrenal tumor so any stress causes a rise in all my hormones,cortisol,adrenaline etc.I am hoping things calm down soon.

Thank you all so much for everything.

We do not remember days,we remember moments.
The Rainbow Bridge!!!
Trusted Contributor

Hugs ((Beauty)) Praying you will feel better very soon and some of your stress can start to relieve a bit. We can only take so much before we crack, and Lord knows we just cant do that! Be well my Friend.

Esteemed Contributor

Beauty, checking in to see how you're doing. DH has valves in his heart leaking a little, but then again, so do many people over age 50. (I worked in a major academic medical center for many years and knew the cardiac docs well). Try to do what DH does: "don't borrow trouble."

Just tell yourself that all of these exams get you closer to an answer, and an answer gets you closer to treatment, and treatment gets you closer to your family. Think like your Schmooster: one cute pink paw pad at a time.

We think of you and pray for you every day, for relief of your pain, physical and emotional.

Honored Contributor

Hi beauty, I am praying for you. I hope you are feeling better , and I know Cookie is a source of great comfort to you. Today I had my sweet Sugarbear at the vet, just for a B12 shot, and there was a young woman checking out. She had a small/medium size dog in her arms, and she must have kissed him/her more than a dozen times while waiting to pay out. I sat there and thought how sweet that her little dog was receiving so much love, and the dog was looking at her with such love. That made me feel so good to watch it. Smiley Happy
Trusted Contributor

Shop thanks o much and you are so tight,we can only take so much but we have to hang in there,things will be get better.Hope your Mom and Joey are doing ok.

Sammy cat my hubby had total valve replacement and I sure don't want that. Still waiting to have my tests scheduled. I think I may have COPD,will find out. It is what is is and I will kick b*tt like MrSchmoo and do what I have too.Thanks so much for the prayers,means so very much.

Tissyanne I hope Sugarbear is doing ok after her shot.I love how that woman was kissing her dog,thats me when I take Cookie to the vet,actually I kiss her all the time. I was just saying in my prayers yesterday how I wish all animals were as loved and cherished as my Cookie,I could die happy.I adore my baby,she makes everyday so much better for me.Thanks so much for the prayers,everyones prayers are helping me to cope with things.

We do not remember days,we remember moments.
The Rainbow Bridge!!!
Highlighted
Super Contributor

beauty--it is so good to hear how you are doing. I have been thinking about you! I am glad that you have Cookie--our furbabies mean so very much to us and can bring us such joy and comfort, in good times and bad. I will continue to pray for you and your family.

Tissyanne--thank you for sharing the story about the lady at the vet: it made me smile! We kiss our furbabies all the time and they eagerly reciprocate! We love them so much and they have provided our lives with so much joy!

Honored Contributor

On 4/17/2015 lucylover64 said:

beauty--it is so good to hear how you are doing. I have been thinking about you! I am glad that you have Cookie--our furbabies mean so very much to us and can bring us such joy and comfort, in good times and bad. I will continue to pray for you and your family.

Tissyanne--thank you for sharing the story about the lady at the vet: it made me smile! We kiss our furbabies all the time and they eagerly reciprocate! We love them so much and they have provided our lives with so much joy!

lucylover64, the love in that little dog's eyes was so precious. Those two were bonded for sure. It made my day to see them. Smiley Happy
Trusted Contributor

Beauty, Just wanted to say Hi this afternoon and let you know I am still sending you warm hugs and prayers. I hope your testing goes well, and they can figure out someting very soon.