Respected Contributor

Re: OT/My Brother passed away during the night

I am sorry for the loss of your brother.

He is at peace and at rest now.

Hyacinth

Trusted Contributor

Hi everyone. Its a hard time for us right now,just trying to accept what happened. We will just be cremating Tommy and then a memorial will take place for him In Long Beach NY where we were raised. Probably in june. So much to do right now.I am still not well and not flying up this week. If i can't go next week my husband may go and help. This condition I have with my chest,its arthritis of my ribcage has affected my breathing quite a bit,struggling to catch my breath.

All of your posts and prayers are so touching and as I read them to my sister we cried terribly but she was overwhelmed by all of you,people I have never met being so considerate and caring.

Silver Lining I so loved that you called Pal the traveling man,he certainly was and he lived by his own rules. I was so touched that you cried for him,thank you.I miss him so much too,he was mine even though he was a feral cat.

I just love the pictures and the prayers. They touch me so.

Thank you,every single one of you.You have no idea how grateful I am to have this forum and you ladies.Tommy's death is so very hard to accept,nobody was stronger or more of a fighter then he and what he accomplished sitting in a wheelchair paralyzed from the chest down,its miraculous.

We do not remember days,we remember moments.
The Rainbow Bridge!!!
Trusted Contributor

Beauty, I am just now getting back to the boards and have read the terribly sad news of the passing of your Brother. I am so very sorry for your loss. I prayed that he could recover, but that if he couldnt he would be peaceful in his journey home. I am sending you a warm ((hug)) that I hope you can feel. I pray you can get some rest and feel better in the coming days, it has been a rough several weeks for you. Please know you are in my thoughts..

Honored Contributor

Beauty, I hope you are feeling better. You are navigating through rough and deep water. Just know that you are not alone.
Honored Contributor

beauty..

Sending you lots more very special Comfort Hugs and praying that the pain that you have to deal with is finally beginning to abate.

((((((((((((BEAUTY))))))))))

------------------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Trusted Contributor

Praying for you as you make your way through yet another rough day ((Hugs)) to our Dear Friend, Beauty I hope you feel the comfort and love we are sending your way.

Super Contributor

beauty--it is good to read an update on how you are doing. I have been thinking of you and your family and will continue to send prayers for all of you. I understand all too well how your own physical issues can affect so many things, including life's/grief's emotional roller coaster. I wish you some peace and comfort in the days (and minutes) ahead--take good care of yourself and know that Tommy is your very special Guardian Angel.

Esteemed Contributor

My heart breaks for you, because I know how deeply you suffer -- physically and emotionally -- but you bear it with such grace. The first thing my husband says to me when he gets home from work is: "How is Beauty Junkie? Has Pal shown up?"

Thank you continuing to update us while you're going through such an achingly difficult time. You may not feel them, but our arms are wrapped around you. Let others do for you if they ask. Build your strength for the June service.

And as sure as I write this words, I'm certain in my heart that there's a very special champagne-colored kitty in Heaven who is cheering his tough friend (you) on -- a friend who once upon a time cheered him and his family on for years, without fail.

It's our turn now. Lean on us.

Honored Contributor

Beauty, I am thinking about you, and praying that your heart is feeling all of our hugs being sent your way.
Honored Contributor

Cathy, I am thinking about you and keeping you in my prayers. Hugs to you...

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise