Regular Contributor

Re: OT/My Brother passed away during the night

I am so sorry, may you find comfort in the Lord, your family and friends and your precious memories

Highlighted
Super Contributor

Cathy, I am SO sorry about Tommy. But you know he's up in Heaven now, and he's cured from all his health issues and no longer in pain. HUGS to you.

Respected Contributor

Cathy, please accept my condolences on your loss. My brother passed away recently and a big piece of my heart went with him. The words, poems and scriptures from your loving friends here bear witness to our affection for you. NAES's quotation by Sir Walter Scott, "Death - the last sleep? No, it is the final awakening" is comforting and especially meaningful this Easter weekend. You and your family will be in my thoughts.
Honored Contributor

Beauty, I am saddened to read that your brother has departed this earthly life, yet you can gain peace by knowing to be absent from this life is to be in the presence of the Lord. When the pain and sadness is heavy on your heart, you know where he is. Love you my friend.
Respected Contributor

I'm very, very, very sorry for your loss, beauty junkie. I was so hoping that your brother would pull through.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Honored Contributor

On 4/4/2015 Silver Lining said: Cathy, please accept my condolences on your loss. My brother passed away recently and a big piece of my heart went with him. The words, poems and scriptures from your loving friends here bear witness to our affection for you. NAES's quotation by Sir Walter Scott, "Death - the last sleep? No, it is the final awakening" is comforting and especially meaningful this Easter weekend. You and your family will be in my thoughts.
Silver Lining, I want to express my condolences to you on the loss of your brother. Bless you in all the days to come.
Super Contributor

I am so very sorry to read that your beloved brother Tommy has passed away. May the Lord comfort you with His love.

Honored Contributor

beauty..

I have been out all day and just read your sad news about Tommy.{#emotions_dlg.sad}

My heart and my deepest sympathy goes out to you at this extremely difficult time in your life...not only with the loss of the brother you clearly loved very much, but also having to deal with the fact that your precious kitty Pal has been missing for a month and you have no idea what happened to him.

Please find solace in knowing that Tommy is now at peace and is no longer in any pain.

Sending you tons of very Comfort Hugs, my dear friend.

(((((((((((((BEAUTY))))))))))))

-------------------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^= {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Respected Contributor

On 4/4/2015 Tissyanne said:
On 4/4/2015 Silver Lining said: Cathy, please accept my condolences on your loss. My brother passed away recently and a big piece of my heart went with him. The words, poems and scriptures from your loving friends here bear witness to our affection for you. NAES's quotation by Sir Walter Scott, "Death - the last sleep? No, it is the final awakening" is comforting and especially meaningful this Easter weekend. You and your family will be in my thoughts.
Silver Lining, I want to express my condolences to you on the loss of your brother. Bless you in all the days to come.
So kind. Thank you so very much, Tissyanne. I just want our dear Beauty Junkie to know I share her grief.
Trusted Contributor

Hi everyone. I can't thank you all enough for your kindness and prayers and sharing some of your loss's.

CamilleP so sorry on the loos of your baby brother.

adoreqvc,My goodness you have had your share of grief and loss and I am so very sorry.

Silver lining I had no idea about your brother and am truly sorry for your pain.

All of you have been with through this horrible ordeal and I thank each and everyone of you.Its been a really bad day but I know its what was best for Tommy.God ended his horrible pain.I wish I had gotten to say goodbye and now live with this guilt. I am going to try and fly up to VA this week,hoping to find a flight for Wed as I have to keep my DR appt for Tuesday,hoping for steroid shots.I need to help my sister with Tommy's things. She is then going to take our Mom back to her house.Mom knows whats going on,she has lots of memory issues but this she knows and hearing her cry was so heart breaking.

Thank you all again so much,words cannot express how much all of you mean to me and the lovely prayers. Yes I am a woman of Faith and know Tommy is healthy and rid of his broken body.

We do not remember days,we remember moments.
The Rainbow Bridge!!!