Respected Contributor

Re: OT/My Brother passed away during the night

I put in in two posts so it would not run together as one.

doxie

Honored Contributor

My warmest thoughts of sympathy are with you and your family.

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Respected Contributor

Please accept my deepest condolences beauty junkie.

May your dear brother Tommy R.I.P.

I am so sorry for your loss and God bless you, and all of your loved ones.

Please accept my deepest condolences extended to you and your family members.

I have had more than my share of grief journeys to last many lifetimes.

I am a sole survivor now and lost my entire family, a Vietnam POW brother, my sisters, Dad, and my deceased beloved husband of 45 years, as well as my beloved Mom who died exactly 2 weeks after my husband did.... I also watched many relatives in the States pass on.

Now I really do know what heartbreak that is since I have personally experienced so many of my own grief journeys.

There is a thread on Health & Fitness called Delayed Grief and it is about the OP which is Rav Girl, myself, and so many others sharing all our knowledge about making these grief journeys after we lose someone we loved, or cared a great deal about.

It also explains what to expect during the grief journey, which I know will help to make the journey more bearable if all the grief steps are known before they occur.

It may help you to read all of those posts when you are up to it or have questions or concerns, as you will read many advisements and answers, and please know you are not alone.

Here is the link to that thread...Highlight the link then right click on it and choose open link...you will be auto taken to the Delayed Grief Thread.

QVC closed the thread to no more comments after it remained with no new activity, but I contacted them via email and asked they review it since I knew it was very much needed, especially since at one time or another we all experience losing someone and need all the information, kindness, and support we can find.

QVC email replied that they agreed with me and re-opened it, but also said if it remains without comments for another year they will close it to new comments again.

I do check back often to read if anyone new posted so I can possible offer my support, but at times since I am retired now I do travel abroad, and in my absence others promised to also look in on that Delayed Grief thread.

Highlight the link below and right click on it and chose open link to view the Delayed Grief Thread, and I pray it also comforts you as it has for myself, and so many others, during our time of grief and sharing.

https://community.qvc.com/forums/health+fitness/topic/383872/pagenumber/1/index.aspx

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Oh beauty, I am so sorry. Please accept my most heartfelt condolences and know I am sending you a gentle hug and will keep you and your family in my prayers. Godspeed Tommy.
Honored Contributor

Cathy, I am so very sorry to read that your beloved brother has passed away. Can you picture him though, restored fully and in no pain? Hopefully that picture in your mind will give you comfort.

Image result for sympathy bird

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

Sorry to read this Beauty.........................from one of your Thread Killer Klutzes.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Respected Contributor

beautyjunkie, I am so sorry to hear about your brother. I have been following your thread and was hoping for the best.

Respected Contributor

Beauty Junkie, I am so sorry for your loss.
"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Esteemed Contributor

"If I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again". :John 14:3

"Is death the last sleep"?

~ No, it is the final awakening.~

Paul, from the Holy Bible who lived most of his Christian life on the brink of death, expressed triumphant certainty about life. As I read further, Paul testified, 'To me, to live is Christ and to die again is gain'. Paul's strong, unshakeable faith took trouble, persecution, pain, twarted plans, and broken dreams in stride.

That is how I will remember Tommy as a devoted Christian.

I send you my love, and through my prayers, once again, ask God to hold you securely, along with our condolences, our my deepest sympathy to your family, giving you strength through these very sad days following.

_Naes

Super Contributor

Oh Beauty, No ....... what sad news during this most holy of weeks. I am so sorry you've had to endure this rough road. Your posts informing us of his daily triumphs and setbacks were poignant and brought many of us to tears. Tommy is now in the Lord's presence, and is free from despair. May you find comfort in wonderful memories, my dear. xo