Honored Contributor

Re: OT/Latest update on my brother/very critical

Hi beauty, I am sad to read of your troubled situations. It seems that you are carrying a heavy load. Remember it is always darkest before the dawn. I hope you feel better, and take care of you during this critical time. In times of my life when it seemed like I would not be able to face the morning, the sun always rose to remind me there is warmth and light out there. Take care, and I will pray for you and your Tommy.
Esteemed Contributor

Prayers for you Beauty. I just came through a rough situation with one of my brothers. So far so good. I have been checking for your updates. God bless. LM

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/29/2015 okBlonde said:

Cathy, thinking good thoughts for both Tommy and you. I'm so sorry that your kitty is missing.

I apolgize to you, ~okBlond ~ in not telling you , "I am so glad to see your name here, once again".

I hope by now that you have found employment from your departure last summer,................(I believe).

Often I think fondly of your rescue when Abigail was a tiny kitten. I will never forget what you went through trying to find homes for all of Mama Cat's kittens. When a horrible event you had to witness, finding Mamma, also intent to be taken cared of from the harsh weather. It happened so suddenly before you returned from the store.

I appreciate beauty 'j' relaying my Hello to you through her connection available to you.

Indeed, this has been a very difficult and trying time for the entire family. Thank you for being here, for beauty 'j'.

I can tell you we have missedSmile you. I had no idea where you were. I do remember that you had gone through a sudden crisis. One after the other, along with your employment.

Sending you my best.

_Naes

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/28/2015 beauty junkie said:

Hi everyone and again I thank all of you for sticking with me and praying for Tommy. Although still quite ill and considered critical he is fighting the fight and is eating and had visitors today. Its going to such a long ordeal and we were told he will be there for quite some time,could be months before being able to go to rehab.You are all so very kind and my family and I are amazed and also so grateful for the internet because people all over the country are praying for my brother and that is a very good thing.Thank you all so much.

NAES thank you for the prayer and I am praying our kitty's are together in Heaven.If not for my faith I would have had a breakdown from all thats going on but I know God is in control and I will never lose my faith.

I leafed through my husband's grandmother's Holy Bible and found this small passage:

God has taken the responsibility for all our care and worry.

Also, about a week ago I read from a very well known magazine, written by a minister- 'that just because our prayers are not answered as we want, is not for us to believe that God did not hear'.

God Bless Tommy.

_Naes

Respected Contributor

Tommy is still being held in my prayer angel along with you.

doxie

Honored Contributor

Beauty junkie... I have missed you. I hope you like this:

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

Hoping to hear any news about you, Tommy and your family -- prayers still heading your way, every day.

Valued Contributor

beauty, keeping you and Tommy in my prayers.
Trusted Contributor

Hi everyone. Thank you all so much for sticking with me here. Tommy has good and bad news. The lungs are better so they removed the chest tube but he has cellulitis in the leg where they operated. They are putting in a pic,I think thats what they called it for IV meds. There is so much going on. They actually want to send him home soon with home health,no rehab as they feel it will not help.

LilysMom so sorry you went through something similar,its like a living nightmare.Gla your brother is doing better.

lovestoteach so nice to see you and thank you for the truly meaningful prayer. Prayer is whats saving my sanity now,prayers and Cookie.

All of you are so kind and I can't thank you all enough,want to thank everyone individually but my hands are not cooperating so well,limiting my typing these days.

I am so grateful to all of you for praying and we still need all of your prayers.

beauty junkie

We do not remember days,we remember moments.
The Rainbow Bridge!!!
Honored Contributor

Hi beauty, it is good to see you posting, and I am praying for strength and peace to come to you, Tommy, and your whole family. Hold on tight, we are all standing with you. A ring of love.