Honored Contributor

Re: OT/Latest update on my brother/very critical

Great news beauty! Prayers for Tommy in the days ahead. God bless your family.
Super Contributor

Oh, beauty....I am SO happy to read about Tommy! Thank you so much for the update and will continue to send prayers and good thoughts to all of you! Take care of yourself and keep us posted as you feel able....

Honored Contributor

Oh great!!! We must be diligent in prayers, and hopes. Prayer works!

Esteemed Contributor

I echo Sammy.. BJ never ever think you are a bother here. You are a shinning star for these forums. I am sending out healing thoughts and prayers to St. Jude for your brother and for your family and for you. Take care of yourself in this very sad time. Godspeed!

Esteemed Contributor

I just read the update BJ.... More prayers coming. He will be mentioned in our prayers at Sundays mass. Take care dear. Dear Miss Beauty Junkie I will pray too, your friend Libby.

Honored Contributor

On 3/24/2015 beauty junkie said:

Hi everyone. my post got deleted and I don't know why. The last update on Tommy tonight was a good one. He is showing signs of improvement and today we thought we were going to lose him.They did an endoscopy and he had bleeding ulcers which they repaired. His hemoglobin has gone up some and tonight he was more responsive. They said it was a good turn around. If not for all the prayers Tommy is getting he wouldn't be here. I hope his body can be as strong as his will to live is. I want to thank all of you for your words and your prayers. I can't even say how much it means to me. I read them to my sister and we were crying.Having people whom I have never met be so kind and caring moved us both to tears. We thank you,all of you.Please continue to pray for Tommy.he is still very ill but I hope he will get through this. Its going to be such a long hard journey but I feel better having all of you on his side praying .

Thank you for the update, Beauty. I've been wondering how he was since the last post and really hoping for a miracle he'd recover from the last setback.

Esteemed Contributor

Our Lord is good! Amen

Respected Contributor

More prayers for you, Beauty and for Tommy!{#emotions_dlg.wub}

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Valued Contributor

Beauty, prayers still coming for you and Tommy and your family.
Trusted Contributor

I want to thank all of you for your kind words and prayers and being so concerned about my brother. Its a horrible situation,very critical. One step forward,2 steps back. I honestly do not know anymore what to think or expect.I just pray and hope.All of your prayers are so needed and so appreciated.

Miss Libby thank you so much sweetheart for praying for my brother and thank you to your Mom for asking your church to pray for Tommy. He so needs everyones prayers.

Its been so hard for all of us and my nerves are kind of frayed so I hope I am making sense.Tommy is stable but so many serious issues going on.

Our Mom has dementia but knows whats going on but we have kept the problem he is having from her but tonight on the phone she said I know somethings wrong so I had to tell her.It was so hard and I am worried about her too.Not only is my sister going back to VA this weekend but a dear family friend will be meeting her too. I can't travel and my DR said with my RA the way it is,going into the hospital is not a good idea so I still can't go visit and its breaking my heart.

Thank you all for the prayers,still keep praying for Tommy please.

We do not remember days,we remember moments.
The Rainbow Bridge!!!