Respected Contributor

Re: OT/Latest update on my brother/very critical

I'm so very sorry to read this. He's in my thoughts and prayers.

Honored Contributor

I'm sorry for what you all are going through. I'll just continue to pray, God holds him (your brother) in His hands and that His will be done.

Respected Contributor

More prayers are being said for you and your brother.

doxie

Esteemed Contributor

Praying for your brother and your family.
Honored Contributor

May the Angel Raphael, physician in care of our health, come down from heaven to cure all who are sick and to solve the difficult problems of life.

Be with Tommy, Oh Archangel, called the medicine of God, drive away the diseases of his body and bring good health to his mind.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Super Contributor

You and your brother are in my thoughts and prayers...please keep us updated..
Trusted Contributor

Oh, I'm so sorry to read that your brother has had a set-back. My prayers continue for all of you.

"I've been here since October 2006. Wow!"
Esteemed Contributor

We remain by your side -- let us know when you can of any updates for your dear brother. I put a special, short "message" prayer on the Schmoo thread for you, too, and hope some of your physical pain is subsiding.

Super Contributor

beauty junkie--

Thank you so much for posting an update. I have been praying for you and Tommy and your entire family. I so agree with another poster that we are stronger together. I wish you and Tommy peace and comfort during these struggles. Blessings to all of you and please keep us updated as you feel able.

Trusted Contributor

Hi everyone. my post got deleted and I don't know why. The last update on Tommy tonight was a good one. He is showing signs of improvement and today we thought we were going to lose him.They did an endoscopy and he had bleeding ulcers which they repaired. His hemoglobin has gone up some and tonight he was more responsive. They said it was a good turn around. If not for all the prayers Tommy is getting he wouldn't be here. I hope his body can be as strong as his will to live is. I want to thank all of you for your words and your prayers. I can't even say how much it means to me. I read them to my sister and we were crying.Having people whom I have never met be so kind and caring moved us both to tears. We thank you,all of you.Please continue to pray for Tommy.he is still very ill but I hope he will get through this. Its going to be such a long hard journey but I feel better having all of you on his side praying .

We do not remember days,we remember moments.
The Rainbow Bridge!!!