Esteemed Contributor

Re: OT/Latest update on my brother/very critical

This is the report that I have waited for. I have Tommy as an exclusive news report for my husband each day. He listens very calmly as I exam my inner thoughts in what I think, not only as medical person, but as a guide for someone whom I have great compassion for.

~ I believe we are now, knowing Tommy as a good friend, and you as well~

The news that Tommy is back in ICU, has secured my prayers from several days ago.

Wonderful Wonderful.

And [sister] is coming again! She is a jewel, God will dearly bless her for her devoted care and love.

I would have no reason for you to wonder ( what to say) when anyone would ask why you are not there. Never

Thank you for remembering our baby boy Cream. I know that your Pal is with many of heaven's safe keepers. With both having been lost or a hobo, at one time, both knew how much they were loved. I would give my last piece of anything I own, for Cream to be with us once again. So since this is not to be, I trust in God to take care of him just as He did when he gave us those five years of unexpected love 'to' cherish for a lifetime in our hearts. We have many photos of him when he was at his happiest and safe time throughout his little struggling life. Cream would be about 12 or 13 years by now.

God walks me through many difficult times~ always. I depend on God. I know my Heavenly Father lives through me for many reasons. Why me? I have no idea.

I sat today reading through my husband's grandmother's Holy Bible and found every verse that would relate to suffering, pain and trusting. That was pure energy for me. I believe the greatest gift or virtue I have, would be patience.

I know everyone will be so 'thrilled' to hear of the news later. Especially, Sammycat1 and the devoted friends you have here almost everyday.

God Bless You,

_NaesSmile

Honored Contributor

BJ, I went through something similar with my Mom in 2010. We had highs and lows and the ride was a difficult one from February to May when she was finally discharged from the LTACH. Stay strong and take care of yourself.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Trusted Contributor

beauty junkie... I am glad Tommy is doing better. I will continue to say prayers for him. The roller coaster ride of up & downs in a serious health condition is so stressful. I pray he continues to improve and makes great strides.

Regular Contributor

prayers

Trusted Contributor

Hi everyone and again I thank all of you for sticking with me and praying for Tommy. Although still quite ill and considered critical he is fighting the fight and is eating and had visitors today. Its going to such a long ordeal and we were told he will be there for quite some time,could be months before being able to go to rehab.You are all so very kind and my family and I are amazed and also so grateful for the internet because people all over the country are praying for my brother and that is a very good thing.Thank you all so much.

NAES thank you for the prayer and I am praying our kitty's are together in Heaven.If not for my faith I would have had a breakdown from all thats going on but I know God is in control and I will never lose my faith.

We do not remember days,we remember moments.
The Rainbow Bridge!!!
Honored Contributor

Beauty, it is good to hear that Tommy is still fighting. You can bet there are lots of us holding your brother, you, and the family up in prayer. I really like your statement about faith. Without that, we are not nearly as strong, and yes God is in control.
Esteemed Contributor

What better time to pray then today Palm Sunday and next Sunday Easter. Glad to hear Tommy is fighting the good fight. Prayers continue for your brother. BJ take care. I know when you have a family member that is ill that you forget about taking care of yourself. Don't forget to eat well and get plenty of rest. Prayers from me and my family continue ... GODSPEED!

Honored Contributor

beauty...

Sending more prayers to Tommy and also praying that you are not in great physical pain anymore.

Wishing you and everyone else who has been posting here a very peaceful and blessed Sunday.

-----------------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Super Contributor

Cathy, thinking good thoughts for both Tommy and you. I'm so sorry that your kitty is missing.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you Bird Mama,Best Dressed,brancare Tissyanne,Matty,beastie and OK for praying for Tommy and the family. Its not been a good day but this is too be expected as Bird Mama said its a darn roller coster. Hoping tomorrow will be better. Its Easter week coming up,certainly a time for miracles which Tommy needs.

beastie my pain is not good but I can live,just wish I could travel and be of some help.

We have asked everyone in the neighborhood about Pal and not one person has seen him in the month and a half he has been missing.My heart has taken another big hit,how I miss that boy.

We do not remember days,we remember moments.
The Rainbow Bridge!!!