Honored Contributor

@september wrote:

@Noel7 wrote:

@kivah

I looked at the collection, I think you get both the light shades AND the dark in the set.

That's what I saw, but Id like that mix. I do already have Cajun Shrimp and maybe one of the others.  Will have to check my stash!

I have a couple too, @september. I love OPI and Essie.  I also follow both on Instagram so I see the newest shades right away.

Honored Contributor

I've bought some collections of the mini bottles in the past.  Both Sephora and Ulta sell them in 3 or 5 packs, but not at such a good value. 

I'd say a mini is good for at least 3, if not 4, pedicures.  I like to have a lot of colors and change my polish often! 

Honored Contributor

@september

HSN has had great specials on OPI sets.  I haven't seen them since the holidays began, though.

Honored Contributor

A vendor supplier sometimes gives me samples, that's always a good day, lol.

Honored Contributor

@kivah wrote:

@SydneyH

It's $1.80 a bottle - 10 bottles for $17.99.

Apologies, I meant the larger bottles.

Honored Contributor

@SydneyH

Are you familiar with the Sinful brand of polish?  Irshgrl and I both like it. I get it at Walgreens for under $2 a full bottle.  Walmart also carries it.  You can look at Walmart online if interested.

Honored Contributor

@Noel7 wrote:

@SydneyH

Are you familiar with the Sinful brand of polish?  Irshgrl and I both like it. I get it at Walgreens for under $2 a full bottle.  Walmart also carries it.  You can look at Walmart online if interested.

How strange, a vendor just gave my store a supply last week, never heard of the line before.  He gave me 2 bottles to sample but I had just gotten a mani a couple days before, looking foward to trying the product.  Beautiful colors and good price point imo.

Honored Contributor

Re: OPI Nail Polish

[ Edited ]

@SydneyH wrote:

@Noel7 wrote:

@SydneyH

How strange, a vendor just gave my store a supply last week, never heard of the line before.  He gave me 2 bottles to sample but I had just gotten a mani a couple days before, looking foward to trying the product.  Beautiful colors and good price point imo.

I think so, too 😁 @SydneyH

Respected Contributor

OPI is the worst brand I ever used.  It won't last a week on my nails without chipping off.  I only purchase Essie nail polish.  I can go three weeks without a chip.  Love that brand.  Using Essie Gel Setter on top really holds the polish in place for that long. . 

Honored Contributor

I'm never impressed with the OPI name. I find that their polishes are the number one brand that stays on my nails the shortest time. The cheaper brands seem to stay on forever, OPI maybe 2 days if you're lucky. Not a fan.

"Pure Michigan"