Esteemed Contributor

Re: ON TODAY'S DATE, THE MYSTERIOUS DISAPPEARANCE OF JIMMY HOFFA

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Oznell

I know exactly what you mean about historical shockers ...  

Every time it comes to mind, I still can't believe that President John F Kennedy was assasinated .... and wonder who was really behind it.   I don't think it was "just" Oswald.   Doesn't make sense to me ...  and I'm hoping that the truth is revealed in our lifetime.   

@Tinkrbl44 @Oznell Before Oswald was shot by Jack Ruby he said 'I was just a patsy' --  so he was defintiely not in this alone.  And then Ruby took the truth to his grave. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes, D.B. Cooper. I have always wondered what happened to him or if he even really existed. Lots of theories.

Honored Contributor

I vividly remember the disappearance of Jimmy Hoffa. My Grandparents, Aunt, Uncle and cousins all lived in Dearborn/Detroit area. So we spent parts of our summer in Dearborn. And it happened that we were in Dearborn when he disappeared. 

I can not believe that some information hasn't seeped out in all this time. Every once in awhile you hear chatter but I have my doubts about the chatter.

I think I will try and read more about it.

Honored Contributor

Could be he (and missing others) is/are living comfortably in another country. 

I don't know anything about anything re: this subject matter, but anything is possible.

I'm always hoping for the best.  Nonviolence-wise.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

Thank you, @tansy and @SilleeMee-- that was the name, D.B. Cooper!