Honored Contributor

Re: OMG - too funny , Q did good.......

I saw this but only Rick's part. And I about died laughing! He can be so funny! I want to see it all, though!

I think it is a great way to address the negativity, and show the humorous side of these guys! Smart marketing QVC!

Respected Contributor

When did they run these? Not sure what you mean. 

Honored Contributor

They might be doing even better to take some of the less over-the-top feedback to heart... That way, those who have stopped watching because of some of the very things cited in jest... might actually return to the fold and actually see the promo...

Woman Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I hope they do another commercial where Susan Graver talks in extreme "slow motion", lying on the couch with NO COFFEE in sight and she reads the posts about her being so hyper.  That would be hysterical.

Respected Contributor

I think it's hilarious.  

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

I saw this but only Rick's part. And I about died laughing! He can be so funny! I want to see it all, though!

Rick use to be a stand up comedian.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

@hopi wrote:

Have any of you seen the spots where the Dan, Rick and Alberti are reading forum posts................?

Rick was reading the post about  ITHKWD , it said something to the effect David was absent  and Rick was the host and there was no way she was watching him.  It was hysterical........

The other one was Rick reading about the hosts being to hyper and Dan finished.  Then Alberti finished the spot reading the post about we need more Alberti ... just sayin.. and of course he made the cutest face.

I know I have to get out more but it been 98 degrees here.

It was pretty funny.  I wonder whose idea it was!

Honored Contributor

Mz iMac wrote:

mominohio wrote:

Rick use to be a stand up comedian.

Oh wow, I never knew that.  I knew he did some acting.

I like Rick just fine.  But he takes a lot of grief on this board.   

Good for him, taking it lightly and having fun with it.   I like to see people take childish digs and respond in an adult-like manner.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MorningLover @willdob3 @NativeJax @libbyannE

I found 3 of the short videos on @Alberti_Popaj's Facebook page.  Just click and watch!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

https://www.facebook.com/AlbertiPopajQVC/videos/vb.570015296421885/1059593467464063/?type=2&theater

https://www.facebook.com/AlbertiPopajQVC/videos/vb.570015296421885/1060855310671212/?type=2&theater

https://www.facebook.com/AlbertiPopajQVC/videos/vb.570015296421885/1060850117338398/?type=2&theater

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

Well, for the record, I ❤️ it when Rick hosts the "In the Kitchen with David" shows.  ☺️