Honored Contributor

Re: OMG - they said it couldn’t be done

Mary Beth is a refreshing change for sure!  She makes the products "the stars" of the show.....no posing, primping, nor playing with her hair....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

To the OP and a lot of other posters on this thread: I agree and I wish they would have Mary Beth on during the daytime more often.

Respected Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

@kaydee50 wrote:

Does she still say "Here's the thing"??  Haven't watched in awhile.

All the time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh so what! She does everything else very well; I think that, compared to some of the other hosts, she's the soul of discretion when it comes to her family. And anyone who's a grandmother understand a little bragging.

Honored Contributor

I find her difficult to watch.  She has an odd manner of speaking (staccato-esque), and she says MANY of the catch phrases and words that many of you complain about other hosts using excessively.

Honored Contributor

MB always gives me the details I need to know. I bet the items she sells have a lower return rate. She will describe colors when the studio lights distort. She calls for close ups of the fabric weave. She mentions if she is in a petite or regular pant so we can get and idea how bottoms will look in flats or heels. She mentions if garments have a bit more room or if they run more fitted. She shows the clasps on jewelry. She shows the shank of rings. She doesn't rush to put together an outfit that doesn't even match. 

Honored Contributor

@alliswell @Kachina624  - Is that picture of Jane T. from the 90's?

Esteemed Contributor

Mary Beth Hosting

[ Edited ]

That picture of Jane is still used on the Meet Our Hosts page.

A number of them haven't been updated in years.....and years.

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@alliswell@Kachina624  - Is that picture of Jane T. from the 90's?

@San Antonio Gal   You're right, it very well may be.  When I clicked on that picture, this one appeared:

Get to Know Jane

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@alliswell @Kachina624  - Is that picture of Jane T. from the 90's?

@San Antonio Gal    It certainly appears to be.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@alliswell wrote:

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@alliswell@Kachina624  - Is that picture of Jane T. from the 90's?

@San Antonio Gal   You're right, it very well may be.  When I clicked on that picture, this one appeared:

Get to Know Jane

just a FYI......these photos were taken on a photo shoot dated February 17th of this year..... she did a photo shoot with this look (reddish orange jacket) and a couple of dresses. she looks good!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein