Respected Contributor

Re: OMG! the TSV! Today and Other Days!

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@Leeny One of my early purchases were with Skip and his mom too.  I also like the Gardinia smelling lotion.  When I first saw them I thought they were married!  Ha!  @Annabellethecat66---------Now that is hilarious! LOL

Honored Contributor

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66

Just one other thing and I am heading off to bed.. I know it's early, but DH has an early doctor's appt. 

I don't leave the house without makeup EVER either. I told my daughter if the day comes and I stop doing my face and especially LIPSTICK, then you know I am not with this world any longer. I've always felt like this. It just takes me a bit longer than it use to, but that is no big deal. It makes me feel good and that's the truf just like Lilly Tomlin use to say as Edith Ann :}

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

This is a 'love letter to QVC'.  

Dear QVC,

I want to thank you (?) for teaching me everything I never wanted to know about hose nozzles, pillows, vacuums, tooth brushes, machines that pull out your hair (forget the name) and so on....did I forget anything?

I had no idea nozzles were so fascinating they could be talked about for 24 hours....no wait!  I'm using my calculator...Oh!  That's right it's presented at least 2 times an hour...sometimes more...so that is at least 48 hours!  I've already bought 2 sets and it's only 1:00 in the afternoon!  Thank you for offering my favorite colors (that's important when choosing a nozzle)...

I'll be sure to put the 2 sets of nozzles with my many pillows (thank you pillow man) and my vacuums...(by the way I thought my Dyson's I bought from you were great, but after this weekend....I knew (well you showed me) I also needed a Shark...so I got one of those too...

I'm sooo excited and looking forward to tomorrow...You see I'm having a room added because the guest room is full of all of your TSV's and any day I'm expecting you to have that hot tub I passed on last Spring....

NOTE FOR THOSE WHO SAY 'change the channel'....easier said than done...The changer is in the other room and I don't want to miss a presentation...I've been told I am going to be quizzed on the virtues of owning more than 2 SETS of nozzles....

Gotta go....the flower guys are coming on...I need to order more flowers that will sit on my front porch and either be given out to friends (the UPS guys says thanks for the flowers I gave him)...when he fell over them the 3rd time I told him he could take some home...

No one told me I had to PLANT them....I must have missed that demonstration...see why I can't change channels...

Yes those nozzles can be tricky, oh the times I've stared into space pondering which way do I turn this sucker! Thank you QVC !

@QVCkitty1  So true, lol, so I just bought the TSV nozzle so I don't have to turn it., lol.

Honored Contributor

An update on the 'nozzle'.  OK, so I was eating lunner (lunch and/or dinner) with my friend today and she said, "Ummmm!  You know that hose nozzle thing they had on the other day?"  And I perk up because she seems to HATE QVC and I was surprised she'd been watching....then she says, "Does it really clean like a power washer"  (note to self:  How did I miss that?)

Hummm?? So, I told her, "I have a real power washer 'of course I do' "and I'd be happy to loan it to you ..... and since I got two of the nozzles, I'd be happy to give you one"  (I just hope she doesn't want the orange one because I like that color).  

This is a perfect example of 'supply and demand'.  See what I was saying?  There's someone for everything.... She needed and I had...simple...

Now how can I get rid of HSN's 'Joy' smelling sticks (they do smell but ....).