Respected Contributor

my kids always brought home strays...cats, dogs, pigs, peacocks, ducklings (oh btw never let them bring home ducklings IF you have a pool, no no no, not a good idea)...........they did it all the time and they knew I would cave and let them keep them....the pig NO, and the peacocks were a no too, they are really loud at night, they ended up on my friends farm.............and it wasn't reserved to just animals, they brought home the 2 legged kind too......one kid came to spend the night the last day of school and stayed the whole summer, only went home the day before school started........Chase was a good kid, had a bad home life, so if staying at our house for 3 months helped a bit, then it's all good.....as hub says, we're people that raise kids, it's what we do.........NOW the dog is doing it..........happened to look out and Sophie was on the patio laying down with Sadie..........then I saw this black lump kinda squirming around on Sophie's back and thought what the heck is wrong with her.............the wrong with her turned out to be a very tiny kitty...........black with white socks and this kitten is way way young, maybe only 3-4 weeks old.......my guess is someone dumped her and she made her way inside our fence and Sophie took charge............so now we're bottle feeding a baby kitten with a very good set of lungs......then Sophie takes over.........................................raven

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo