Respected Contributor

Scenario: I have an upcoming birthday and my brother will not be celebrating with me as he is frequently out of town for work. Brother #2 drops by today unexpectedly, walked in the door, asked for a pen, wrote his name on the card held in his hand, and handed me the card plus the envelope but not tucked inside. He was very proud he had remembered me. Love walked in the door and handed me a hug. And lucky me, I have other wonderful brothers. They are all different and each holds a chunk of my heart.  Just had to share to balance out the complaining in this world (me included).

Regular Contributor
Happy Birthday SunValley! CH
Esteemed Contributor

how sweet this is.....brothers can really surprise us....

Happy Birthday....

Trusted Contributor

So happy for you.  What a lovely gesture.  Wish that I could say the same thing.  

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Respected Contributor

Thanks for the birthday wishes, and yes, I really do know how lucky I am.

Honored Contributor

Ack!  Where are my manners, Happy Birthday (and congratulations on having such great brothers)!  Heart

Esteemed Contributor

You're lucky with all those brothers.  I only have one but he's a great one. Never lets me down. Happy Birthday by the way.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Esteemed Contributor

Happy Birthday!!

Let's give a cheer to all of the Awsome brothers out there. I love my brother as well. In fact I would say that we are best friends.

I am always saddened to hear when adults for whatever reasons do not get along with their sibilings.  I know that in many cases the discord exists for a reason, but it still saddens me.

Respected Contributor

Happy Birthday!

I have 4 brothers and I love each one!  

Can't imagine not having my siblings.  We don't see each other often, about 3x a year.  But it's always fun to spend time with them and their famililes.

Will be seeing them tomorrow.   Smiley Very Happy

Regular Contributor
Happy Birthday! That is so sweet! <insert heart>.