Honored Contributor

OMG! Shopping online tonight 12/6

It is impossible to get into the philosophy website - major problems.  Then I go to Nordstrom and everything I select to place in the cart does not go in the cart so I have to call.  Luckily, I have a short wait.  Nordstrom has some of philosophy's sets for Christmas on sale 15% off and the regular size 3-in-1's (selected ones).  It's a good deal with free shipping.  I am sure these two websites are not the only ones experiencing problems.  I am glad I did my major shopping weeks ago.  Anyone experiencing website problems?    Cat Tongue

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

Re: OMG! Shopping online tonight 12/6

I haven’t had the problem. I started my Christmas shopping in September, when everybody was complaining that it was too early to think about Christmas LOL.  Thankfully you’re almost done!

My last holiday related items were delivered a couple of weeks ago. 

I do have one one last package to put into the mail, to out of state family. I’m going to try to get that done tomorrow.  

Im still up to my ears in decorating and wrapping though. Hopefully finish this weekend. 

"I've been here since October 2006. Wow!"
Super Contributor

Re: OMG! Shopping online tonight 12/6

My Mom called me at work yesterday to advise she was "stuck" on Amazon's website. She said she got in but couldn't move around and then when she tried to "x out" it kept coming back.

The only advice I could give her was to do a complete shut down. It's no accident I am technologically challenged, get that directly from her Smiley Wink.

I suppose it could have been a website issue though. I imagine as more people holiday shop online the increased traffic could cause some issues.

(and agree, glad mine is done as well!)

Never mistake kindness for weakness