Honored Contributor

OMG QVC shipping keeps getting worse

[ Edited ]

I ordered a top as a Christmas gift - Yesterday I look at the tracking and see it was delivered - but not to me - to Dover, Delaware. Someone got a nice top if they wear a M - anyway, I call customer service and they order another one to be shipped to me, no problem. Then today I looked at the tracking again and it is back in route - who knows where it is going next - but if it truely was delivered to someone's mailbox yesterday how could it be back en route today ? 

They desparately need to correct their shipping issues. About 2 weeks ago I had that laser ship company leave my box sitting outside the gates to our community because they could not get in the gate.Just sitting where anyone could pick it up and the tracking said it was delivered to the door.I'm thinking these shipping issues have to be costing QVC a fortune.

Honored Contributor

Re: OMG QVC shipping keeps getting worse

What I have gotten lately has come USPS or UPS and it has been fine. I have a vacuum coming tomorrow by Fedex and there is still no tracking information available. I'm a bit concerned about this

Honored Contributor

Check the dates on the tracking number, at this time of year tracking number are re used

@151949 wrote:

I ordered a top as a Christmas gift - Yesterday I look at the tracking and see it was delivered - but not to me - to Dover, Delaware. Someone got a nice top if they wear a M - anyway, I call customer service and they order another one to be shipped to me, no problem. Then today I looked at the tracking again and it is back in route - who knows where it is going next - but if it truely was delivered to someone's mailbox yesterday how could it be back en route today ? 

They desparately need to correct their shipping issues. About 2 weeks ago I had that laser ship company leave my box sitting outside the gates to our community because they could not get in the gate.Just sitting where anyone could pick it up and the tracking said it was delivered to the door.I'm thinking these shipping issues have to be costing QVC a fortune.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox  So I went to the tracking and now it says it went out for delivery here today - then the next line it says it was checked in at Orlando - which is about 120 miles from here. Who knows !  I figure I'll get the second one and if I get both I'll send one back. But as I said - it has to be costing them money to be having customers calling and they have to send another one every time these things happen. That first sweater may never be seen again by anyone.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@151949 wrote:

@I am still oxox  So I went to the tracking and now it says it went out for delivery here today - then the next line it says it was checked in at Orlando - which is about 120 miles from here. Who knows !  I figure I'll get the second one and if I get both I'll send one back. But as I said - it has to be costing them money to be having customers calling and they have to send another one every time these things happen. That first sweater may never be seen again by anyone.

That sounds like a USPS/UPS shipping problem, not a QVC problem. If QVC had the correct address on the package, they did their job. After it leaves their facility, it's up to USPS/UPS to get it to the right place.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@151949  Don't get upset,  there's either a glitch in Q's system or Ups is recycling tracking numbers again.   Bet your package will arrive right on time.   I'm more worried about the trend to ship FedEx.   All my big shipping screw-up have come via FedEx (not QVC shipments). 

Here's the current FedEx tracking on my TSV air fryer that just shipped this week.   It's great if your goal is a tour of the mid-west.   It's still nowhere near NM20161117_160422.png

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@cherry

@cherry wrote:

What I have gotten lately has come USPS or UPS and it has been fine. I have a vacuum coming tomorrow by Fedex and there is still no tracking information available. I'm a bit concerned about this

do you care to disclose which brand you decided on ?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

QVC has to evaluate who they are shipping with - the last package - the one the idiots left outside the gate on the phone box came via laser ship. When I spoke to Customer service about that incident they said they are trying out some new shipping companies on the east coast.

Honored Contributor

@sktchy wrote:

@cherry

@cherry wrote:

do you care to disclose which brand you decided on ?

Yes I got a shark rotator on clearnce for around $230. It had about a $70 savings and it is shipped free

@sktchy

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@151949  Don't get upset,  there's either a glitch in Q's system or Ups is recycling tracking numbers again.   Bet your package will arrive right on time.   I'm more worried about the trend to ship FedEx.   All my big shipping screw-up have come via FedEx (not QVC shipments). 

Here's the current FedEx tracking on my TSV air fryer that just shipped this week.   It's great if your goal is a tour of the mid-west.   It's still nowhere near NM20161117_160422.png

@Kachina624....It looks just like my Fed-ex route, it finally got to Az yesterday, to my city, last night, it says in my mailbox, (which are locked) but it's not there...Now I can start with my P.O. tomorrow ,(yes it was transferred from FedX to P.O.) and see if they can figure out where they delivered it...that poor package, it's out there somewhere..Smiley Happy

( can't blame the Q for my Post Office, but FedX seems to maybe not be the best answer)