Honored Contributor

OMG My DH was just granted liberal work at home

He just got a e mail from one of the "higher ups" granting liberal work at home and we, meaning wrote an e mail explaining our age and his and my medical issues and holy crapola he was given liberal work at home. Tomorrow will drive into the city to pick up his computer and anything he is working on.

I have been so worried about commute, Metro North to the NYC city, that I was having him strip and sanitize before he comes near me.

I am floored by this and wow there is a chance he will only go back to his office to return his computer before his April 30 retirement

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Re: OMG My DH was just granted liberal work at home

Be thankful he's retiring real soon. Mine worked at a pharmacy and retired last Oct. so glad he's not fooling with the public any more !

Esteemed Contributor

Wow, so happy for your good news. What a weight off your shoulders that must be!

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

This is great news!

wishing you wellness!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox,

I am a firm believer that He sends us what we need!   A true blessing for you and your husband to have your worries eased!

Respected Contributor

Great to be able to work at home.  

One downside........ No more employer-provided toilet paper in the restroom.    Have to make sure the home supply is good.

(Sorry, couldn't resist pointing that out....*ahem*.)

Honored Contributor

Congrats DH!

Super Contributor

My husband got an email last night too. He works in NYC takes the express bus in. 

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox   I am so happy for you.....this is fabulous news!   Our country is taking the steps necessary to overcome this virus.  We are witnessing positive steps being taken that have been recommended by the CDC and WHO.  Many more healthy years ahead for your dad!

Honored Contributor

@Nbo 

Mine bikes to the Metro North Station, takes the railroad to Grand Central and then the 4 or 5 all the way downtown.I was very concerned with his exposure

@Nbo wrote:

My husband got an email last night too. He works in NYC takes the express bus in. 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.