Honored Contributor

Re: OMG KFC's latest heart attack on a plate

Does not even sound appealing to me.  

Respected Contributor

All I can say is yuck.  Seems like it would be awfully dry.  How on earth can the stomach digest such a concoction?  To me this is not food, but to each his own.  Woman Surprised

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sidsmom If I ate this I would be up all night with heartburn, acid reflux and anxiety.Woman Sad

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

It isn't what a person eats "on a rare occasion" that might add pounds, or possibly effect their health. It's what they choose to consume the other 95% of the time. And as one who knows from my own experience, never ignore one's genetics!

hckynut

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

Nobody is forced to buy it last I checked..........

Esteemed Contributor

I don't know that its a heart attack on a plate but its disgusting! Id never eat those foods together. In fact we rarely eat any fast food. We prefer locally owned restaurants.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Respected Contributor

Doesn't sound appealing in the least. I would't eat it even if it was considered healthy, which it is not.

Trusted Contributor

It was tested in parts of Virginia and Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and was perceived as well liked. It is only going to be sold for a limited time. People eat chicken and waffles ...... I do not see this as much different.

Esteemed Contributor

@SydneyH wrote:

Nobody is forced to buy it last I checked..........

When did you last check ?  Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

OK, everybody... I had it and it's delicious!!! I didn't buy it, my BF surprised me and brought one home a few nights ago. We shared 1 order. You can have chicken strips instead of that whole piece of chicken. We ate it using a knife and fork, not like a sandwich. We both loved it, but both said 1/2 each was enough for now!  I'd buy it again. It's every bit as good as Popeye's Chicken sandwich! Go ahead, live a little. 1 sandwich isn't gonna do anything harmful, but it might make you smile.