Honored Contributor

Re: OMG! It's not 63 years; it's 53 years

@suzyQ3 

Free Happy Anniversary Images Animated, Download Free Happy Anniversary  Images Animated png images, Free ClipArts on Clipart Library

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

See the source image

Respected Contributor

53? 63?

Who cares?  Happy 53rd anniversary! (we celebrated 50 in June, but became "an item" in 1960, 6th grade)

Esteemed Contributor

@suzyQ3 - well, that gave me a good laugh. But, does it sometimes feel like 63 yrs? just kidding of course.

I used to tell my Mom she was going to get gold-tipped wings when she went to heaven for having the patience of a saint for dealing with my father for 60+ years.

Honored Contributor

I'm almost less embarrassed now after reading all your posts. This thread turned out to be comic gold!

Heart

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

I'm almost less embarrassed now after reading all your posts. This thread turned out to be comic gold!

Heart

Yesterday I almost remarked that 'hey, you've been married since I was three years old'.  But I figured I better hold off.  Smiley Very Happy

Today - sorry my dear, I couldn't help myself.   I know you know me enough that you don't think I'd ever want to hurt ya, so I figured tossing in a smile wouldn't hurt.     

Esteemed Contributor

Very Happy Anniversary @suzyQ3 !

Honored Contributor

I never keep good track of these things. DH remembers all the details of our first date, where we first kissed, and the date of our anniversary as well as the anniversary of our first date. When anyone asks how long we've been married, I really have to think about it for a minute. LOL every year it keeps changing!

Happy Anniversary again. Hope it was all you wanted it to be.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Trusted Contributor

For that error....

Dwight from the Office - You will receive  A full disadulation

(Happy 53!)

Wear a mask. Social distance. Be part of the solution - not part of the problem.
Super Contributor

Happy 53rd Anniversary!!!!!!!!!

How blessed to have spent all those years together.

May the next 53 yrs be even better!  Smiley Wink