Honored Contributor

I purchased a product in July that was on 3 easy pays. The first time I used it , it broke. I called customer service and they said send it back, no S&H and we will send a replacement. SO - this evening I look to see if I have anything on EP and there it is - they are charging me for the replacement - another 3 EP. Call CS and they tell me that since they are experiencing delays with processing returns I have to pay for the replacement and sometime later when my return is some day processed I will get a credit to my credit card. So I am going to have only one product but I am going to have paid for it twice  until some distant time in the future when they decide to finally give me a credit. And they don't understand WHY that would upset me.

Honored Contributor

And another thing - this item is no sales tax in Pa where I was when I bought it, but now, since it is being shipped to Florida I am having to pay the darn sales tax as well so it is 7% more expensive.

Respected Contributor

It's been my experience to speak to a supervisor in those type of situations.  They can put a credit through right away and even ship something out to you at no charge.  

Honored Contributor

I asked for a supervisor but that was no help.

Honored Contributor

@151949  Maybe you should just stop shopping with QVC and shop locally instead.  You seem to be very irate with QVC often...so why keep shopping there?

Respected Contributor

Re: OMG I am irate

[ Edited ]

@151949 wrote:

I asked for a supervisor but that was no help.

Qvc hires some excellent employees and also some terrible ones who think they work automonously.  

Respected Contributor
Is it really that big of a deal that you will get the credit on your next months bill? I have had that happen many times and I have never NOT gotten my credit. I would just pay my this months bill MINUS the cost of the product and it has always been just fine. Was it a Temptations product?
Respected Contributor

It usually takes only one billing cycle to credit your account.

I'm just curious as to what is not subject to sales tax in Pennsylvania.  The only things I can think of are clothing and vitamins.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
QVC Customer Care

@151949

Please send me an email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com with the order number and I will resolve this for you. 

Beth

Customer Care

Esteemed Contributor

@151949 I encourage you to follow up on that moderator's suggestion to email her.  You are lucky to have this opportunity.  I'm still waiting for the moderators to respond to the email I sent on August 20, and here you have one ready to provide an immediate response.  Go for it while you have the chance!