Honored Contributor

Re: OMG. HOSTS LOST 20 lbs overnight!

I am in my early 50's (Susan's age??) and today at work I am rocking my 4-inch heels in a dark tan perforated suede slingback style.  I will not be joining HA (Heels Anonymous) anytime soon. [smile]

Super Contributor

I love Susan and think they both look fantastic!!! Wow!  

Im all for high heels, guess it's the platform that I don't care for.  But if you love em, HSN has an awesome tsv for you today!!!  Guess it's just me. Lol.  

Honored Contributor

Susan  who ?

Honored Contributor

Hmmm -  I'm headed for a shoe shopping expedition soon.  I plan to please myself as to comfort and appearance.  Hopefully, my public will acept my choices!  If not ...  you don't get a say if you don't pay!

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

Susan Graver isn't a host.

She may as well be.

Honored Contributor

@hopi wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

Susan Graver isn't a host.

She may as well be.

Heaven forbid!

Super Contributor

Courtney looks like a doll! I can't wait to see Amy.  I just can't believe the difference in the HD!!

Valued Contributor

QVC is not in HD in my area. Sure wish it was. Everything is so much clearer in HD.

Respected Contributor

Susan has said she loves shoes and most of them I like very much but I thought she was vegan, does that mean all of them are not leather?  How does she find such pretty shoes that are not leather and are comfortable?  They look like leather to me, wish she'd let us know who makes them! 

Honored Contributor

I don't have qvc in HD but no one looks fat- that is just the format you have your tv set on that makes them look that way. On MOST tvs you can change the format. My 71" tv has 5 different formats and if I had them on any one of three they'd look wider. But the other two make them look normal.