Esteemed Contributor

Re: OMG! Christina heard us!

She's always been vulgar and trashy.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mominohio wrote:

Don't get why some women think they have to have those as the first thing noticed. 

hi there @Mominohio

it couldn't possibly be because "those" are the first thing noticed by many dirty old men!

hnj

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't get why some women think that being big busted  means you have to hide them.  That's body shaming.  When large busted, it is often hard to find nice clothing.  What small chested women can wear with no cleavage can look quite different on others who are larger busted.  No one should have to opt for clothing that does not suit them to be "covered up" and not criticized for wearing clothing they like!!!  Why is it that large busted women are often criticized for wearing sweaters, clingy comfortable fabrics, not buttoning up to their neck, having the audacity to wear a cami or tank top, etc!!!???  Everyone is not flat chested and those that aren't do not need punished and doomed to a life of bulky fabrics and high necklines!!!  

Honored Contributor

@Pook wrote:

I don't get why some women think that being big busted  means you have to hide them.  That's body shaming.  When large busted, it is often hard to find nice clothing.  What small chested women can wear with no cleavage can look quite different on others who are larger busted.  No one should have to opt for clothing that does not suit them to be "covered up" and not criticized for wearing clothing they like!!!  Why is it that large busted women are often criticized for wearing sweaters, clingy comfortable fabrics, not buttoning up to their neck, having the audacity to wear a cami or tank top, etc!!!???  Everyone is not flat chested and those that aren't do not need punished and doomed to a life of bulky fabrics and high necklines!!!  

I agree that just because one is big busted, they don't need to 'hide' the fact all the time.

The human body is beautiful, and I'm no prude. 

But celebs today (and not just celebs) are buying and building their bodies (unrealistic and unnatural ones) to seek attention and money. I'd be much more impressed if they relied on their talents to impress us, and less on creating an image that sells (which is usually secks).

I get tired of being bombarded with the girls hanging out almost entirely every time some of these celebs appear somewhere (it is more than showing a little cleveage these days, and I'm kind of surprised that because The Voice is a family show, she hasn't been told to cover up a little more often).  I think is shows how terribly insecure most of them truly are, to have to resort to that type of attention getting.

Honored Contributor

Could we please stop calling the female breasts "the girls", it's just ridiculous.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

@Snicks1 wrote:
Could we please stop calling the female breasts "the girls", it's just ridiculous.

No we can't, because it is a term used in the public forum that is not meant to be derogatory (heck the whole breast cancer awareness industry uses the term) but lighthearted and fun.

There is nothing wrong with the term 'breast' but is much more clinical and better suited when having a serious discussion about the anatomy than the culture surrounding the appendage.

Respected Contributor

Heck. I thought this thread was going to be about the founder of philosophy skin care and bath products. You know the one, Christina Carlino (sp?).

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

She put the girls away tonight! And you know what, I think it lets the beauty of her face shine through so much more.

Don't get why some women think they have to have those as the first thing noticed. 

And I don't know why some women are so concerned with other women's clothing choices. I wish people would stop telling women how to dress.

Honored Contributor

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

@Mominohio wrote:

She put the girls away tonight! And you know what, I think it lets the beauty of her face shine through so much more.

And I don't know why some women are so concerned with other women's clothing choices. I wish people would stop telling women how to dress.

Perhaps it is the fact that she is practically 'undressed' for every conceivable occasion, and that someone needs to tell her that different occasions require different types of dress.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Think she's talking about somebody named Christina and her boobs

Hahahahaha.  This just cracked me up.