Honored Contributor

She put the girls away tonight! And you know what, I think it lets the beauty of her face shine through so much more.

Don't get why some women think they have to have those as the first thing noticed. 

Honored Contributor

Re: OMG! Christina heard us!

@Mominohio wrote:

She put the girls away tonight! And you know what, I think it lets the beauty of her face shine through so much more.

Don't get why some women think they have to have those as the first thing noticed. 

@Mominohio

Sorry, but I have no idea who or what you're talking about  ...  care to elaborate?

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Mominohio wrote:

@Mominohio

Sorry, but I have no idea who or what you're talking about  ...  care to elaborate?

Posted last week that Christina A on The Voice needed to put the girls away. Always out, front and center, and just for one week, would like to not have to see them out.

Tonight she is well covered.

@Tinkrbl44

Honored Contributor

Think she's talking about somebody named Christina and her boobs

Esteemed Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Mominohio wrote:

@Mominohio

Neither do I.  Guess I don't watch enough  QVC TV

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mominohio wrote:

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Get real !

Most women could be dressed in a shroud and their breasts would still be noticed first.

Honored Contributor

She's talking about the TV show 'The Voice' and should had posted in TV area. They would know what she's talking about.

Honored Contributor

I have no idea who or what you're talking about either. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

I have no idea who or what you're talking about either. 

No one who doesn't watch The Voice would know - and yes it should have been posted in TV and Movies.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Esteemed Contributor

This is the right place to post this because of a thread about her "girls" a few days ago.