Honored Contributor

Re: OK, i know someone here can help me...

I always check the forecast before I leave, for vacation. Like a poster said it can be broken down hourly .

Honored Contributor

My cousin is in San Diego this week watching her grandchildren. She posted pictures of a birthday party she had last night and everyone was wearing sun dresses so I am guessing it is pretty warm there.

Super Contributor

I always check the weather at my destination online a few days before leaving. Sounds like it will be nice in San Diego according to birddrops! Have a great time!!

Valued Contributor

On 9/12/2014 Cakers1 said:
On 9/11/2014 sylviahomeatlast said: I'm excited. We're leaving Monday at 8:00

{{{sylvia}}} Have a great time!!! I know you are flying out but coming back - nothing like a road trip!!! You know DH and I take them to CO.

it will take 8 hours from Las Vegas---I know you all come here. I remember
Valued Contributor

thanks to you all for the weather advice and side trips---we will have a car. Smiley Happy
Frequent Contributor

You will not need a jacket or sweater unless the A/C is down too low. It has been hot here and starting tomorrow it will be hotter through Tuesday. High 80s to 90s during the day and we will be lucky if it gets down to 75 at night. I live near the coast and if you go anywhere inland, even a few miles, expect it to be at least 5 degrees warmer.

edited to fix a typo

Valued Contributor

I think we are staying at a hotel on the beach---which beach? I don't know---I bet it will be fun---thanks, Mysterri
Honored Contributor

My sister-in-law lives about 30 minutes from San Diego and it has been hot, 95 today.

Last year we were in Las Vegas in October and wore shorts day and night.

Today here in Missouri it was 58...chilly. Of course, in just 2 days it could be 90.