Honored Contributor

Re: OK come game time, where will you be and what will you be eating?

Anything but watching it.  Not a fan of any kind of sports at all.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Bridgegal wrote:

This football fanatic will be watching the game at home.  Go Chiefs!!!   DH will be doing anything besides watching football.   

No special food planned.   

Boo! Hiss! On you! A Chiefs fan....

Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I'd planned to go out and get the shopping done and maybe browse around, getting something to eat. I just wish the game started earlier. I'd sort of like to get going, but had hoped to wait until closer to game time, anticipating the stores will be pretty empty. Unfortuantely, by then, the shelves might well be too. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

nachos for me. fried chicken for DH.  

Esteemed Contributor

Will be watching the game for the game, not the party or the commercials or the halftime show.  Prefer to watch the SB alone because at the parties there are always more than enough people who have zero interest in the game who tend to get on my nerves.  With that in mind, the best place for me is the luxury suite of my home ...alone.   

Respected Contributor

I will be at a superbowl party watching the game and eating. I went to a superbowl party last night also, Go Chiefs !!

Trusted Contributor

I'll be at the grocery store buying fresh veggies and flowers.  DH is cooking carnitas tonight.  Couldn't care less about the Super Bowl.

Honored Contributor

Sitting where I am now, watching the game well sort of munching on Pita Chips, salsa, air fried dumplings and Teryaki chicken strips

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

@Trix   That's pretty funny but I get it!   Just me and hubby today and I have a pot of chili on with some guacomole and chips on the side.  We have similar friends that I can't stand watching with as some don't have any interest in the game and just talk your ear off the whole time! ( LOL )  My team didn't make it this year (Pat's fan)   I know......settle down!

I am wishing both teams well, though I am leaning towards KC.    I'm just a football fanatic so hoping for an intense game!   Enjoy it everyoneSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Taking a lovely nap!Woman Happy

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"