Respected Contributor

Re: OK come game time, where will you be and what will you be eating?

Watching Netflix

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Of course I'll be watching football!  Woo Hoo.  And noshing on some spicy Thai street noodles (new recipe)!  

Esteemed Contributor

I'll probably be right here with all of you.  😊

My husband's gone to church.  He and a few others are sponsoring a Super Bowl party there for the youth group.  He just left to pick up pizzas.  I'll be having chicken tenders when it's game time--won't be eating much since we went out to lunch earlier.

I'm not invested in either team, but I'm looking forward to a good game and the commercials.  😂

Trusted Contributor

Not watching football, that is for sure.  I will be reading.  Much more enjoyable.

Esteemed Contributor

We went to the movies and out to eat. lol. I only watched halftime of the game. My husband rarely watches sports (thank God! lol). He is a fan of Broncos but hardly watches because of working a lot, and going to bed early. (plus we are east coast they dont show all the Denver games here).

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Super Contributor

Not a football fan. We streamed The Newsroom on Amazon, and then I watched the Bafta awards on BBC America

“…nevertheless, she persisted.”
Honored Contributor

Will be at home---NOT watching any sports--I detest footballl-organizing yet more stuff from boxes from a move home-----eating normal stuff--

Honored Contributor

@qualitygal 

At the ice rink. I had an hour left of my 2 1/2 hour skating session. Eating? Nothing, but I did drink a half gallon of water at this session. Watched a 4k DVR recording of the game this morning. Skipped all the commercials/halftime, and the play clock. Got it watched in less than an hour. Ate a banana and 2 clementines. Yum!!

hckynut

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I totally forgot about the Super Bowel.  Did not see.  After I found it happened, I had to google to see who won.  My husband does not follow football, and my son plays basketball.  Has no interest in football.  So nobody watched.