Respected Contributor

Re: OK come game time, where will you be and what will you be eating?

Finish up my binge watching of Lucifer. Eating hot wings, blue chesse dressing and coleslaw and iced tea, all homemade.

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Valued Contributor

We'll be watching at home.  Hubby is getting ready to grill the wings I got suckered into buying from QVC last week.  Should have read reviews first. lol  Good thing we have 7-layer dip and chips also.  But who knows.....maybe wings will be better than expected.

Respected Contributor

I'll be home but won't be watching the game other than to check in once in awhile to see the score.  My team isn't playing. 

Regular Contributor

Since it starts so early here, about 1:30, and it's a beautful sunny with nice trade winds, we will be at the beach.  My husband will be shooting the windsurfers and I'll be in my chair with a book and my dog at my side.  

If the trades die and we don't go for some reason, I'd rather watch The Puppy Bowl! 

p.s. Go 49ers! 

Esteemed Contributor

I will be in front of TV watching game with Khloe and Leo. 

I’m making wings and a delicious salad. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I’ll be watching the news, and then my usual Sunday night programming.   We just ate a NY strip, fried potatoes and salad; no eating here after 6:00.

Honored Contributor

I will be watching Carolyn Gracie at 9:00 pm. 

Used to watch the game only for the Budweiser Cydesdale ad, then it was put on the internet a few days before the game.  Budweiser has 4 ads this year, but no mention of the Clydesdales.  Bummer!

Probably will watch American Pickers repeats on the History Channel before and after Carolyn Gracie.  

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Going to a neighborhood party. I'll be munching lots of "superbowl" food, having a few drinks and waiting for the halftime show. I really don't care for football and I have no interest in these teams. 

Valued Contributor

@VegasBusinessWoman: Carnitas are the bomb, ate some this morning for breakfast with corn tortillas and salsa Heart

Esteemed Contributor

Merry Cheifsmas. As mentioned, I was a kid, 50 years ago, the last time my city won a Super Bowl. Our city of fountains are flowing red. My kids, 30s, are pumped. Son and his older son are going to a watch party at his boss' house and I have a handsome date -- 18 month-old grandson who's been wearing a Mahome's shirt all day long (QB). I have some mini oreos for a halftime treat. His first oreo. Daughter came into town from San Francisco to attend watch party with friends. Hubs is on 30A - Seaside, FL area with his sister. They'll be watching from Shades Sports Bar. I flew back home yesterday to go back to work.  

The KC Royals baseball championship win in 2015 was so much fun for our city. Hoping for another pro team win. 

Go Chiefs - and stay humble, KC! Stay healthy and injury free, Chiefs and 49ers. Two good teams with great organizations and QBs.    

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau