Honored Contributor

Re: OK come game time, where will you be and what will you be eating?

Not watching the game for sure..I am not a fan..I don't even know what time it will be on, so ,I don't know if I will be eating or not

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LindaSal  You and your husband would be welcomed to the luxury suite as you know exactly where I'm coming from. The chili sounds great.  I'm making a homemade pizza from scratch.  It will be topped with arugula, fennel, red mini peppers, heirloom tomatoes, Mt. Olive Bread & Butter Chip pickles, grapes, and Asiago cheese. 

Honored Contributor

We are having roast chicken, stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, a green salad and corn...with chocolate cake for dessert. (Birthday dinner for my DH)

We will not be watching the game.

Honored Contributor

Dinner at friends who don't give a hoot about football.

Suits me!

Respected Contributor

Family will be at my home home after bowling & ice skating so at game time we'll be in front of a fire roasting hot dogs, marshmallows & making s'mores...no football.

Honored Contributor

Baked chicken for sandwiches, tomato and pepper soup, and reading.  The game and the food is not a blip on the radar here. 

Honored Contributor

Sitting/laying in my lounge chair eating pepperoni stromboli (paramour made this a.m.) & drinking golden margaritas w/extra salt w/my other paramour Jose Cuervo.

3:00p - Me during the Puppy Bowl/Kitten Half Time show.......

Popcorn eating.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

I'll be at a party.  I'm going there in less than an hour, so by the time the game starts I will have already eaten too much.  At game time I hope I'm playing cards or another game, and not watching the game lol

Trusted Contributor

I shall be in the living room, decked out in my Chiefs garb, eating homemade tacos and drinking wine. The big TV will be front and center!!!

Chiefs_logo2.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

Has this been asked yet?  We're doing pizza tonight.  We'll be in front of the set. 

@qualitygal  Me too.  Have two pizzas...one I've never had before...bacon ranch or something like that.  Worried I might not like it and it will ruin the SB experience/memory.  Or I could go with 4-meat which never disappoints.  What to do...what to do.  Woman Very Happy

Keepin' it real.