Esteemed Contributor

I was checking out a house online (still looking).  It was on a nice property, price good, and I even looked past the ton of furniture and general stuff that had.

All good until I got to the doll room/nursery. The room had 5 full size real baby strollers with life like looking baby dolls in them.  Complete with them tucked in with receiving blankets.  On the floor were more real looking baby dolls in little plastic seats. Oh, there was a bassinet too.

I know people collect dolls and had these been on shelves it would have been fine. The whole room as just creepy.

I told DD to check this house out.  I scrolled thru the pics and when I got to the doll room her mouth fell open and all she said was, "oh he** no.  If you like it go for it but don't expect me to visit."  lol

Honored Contributor

Re: OK, This Creeped Me Out.

I've seen far too many horror movies regarding dolls.  So that house would be a Hell to the naw.gif

for me to!

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Trusted Contributor

Makes you wonder, doesn't it? Definitely creepy.

Honored Contributor

They won't come with the house so just look beyond them.  When looking at occupied homes, you have to block out many things.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Why in the world would anyone show that in their home photos on line totally creepy

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

Those creepy things are a whole collectible genre.  I hate them.  But would I pass over the house? No.

Consider them a creepy fetish and look at the house.  If there were whips and stuff would you pass over the house?  

Esteemed Contributor

The description of that room reminds me of this commercial for Halo oranges (tangerines?).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AMxsD6n6pA 

I love it when the little girl says to her Mom, "Drive!" .

It always makes me laugh😄

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Esteemed Contributor

I have seen completely empty houses, homes with unmade beds, staged homes, beautiful on the outside but what the heck happened inside, sparsely decorated homes, decorated so much there was not a bare spot homes. You name it.

One home had so many silk flower arrangements I lost count. Several in each room. One had an average size LR with a full sectional, 3 chairs, coffee table, end tables, a console table, TV stand.  You get the idea. It looked like a furniture store.

It is an adventure for sure.

Esteemed Contributor

CREEPY CREEPY CREEPY!!!!! 

🤡

Esteemed Contributor

@Anonymous032819   Yup.  I told DD maybe ground penetrating radar is in order to check for bodies.