Respected Contributor

OK, I'm Sitting Here (Alone) and Was Wondering...

What the Mods talk about when they go on break?  Do you think they talk about  how smart, funny and informative the posts are or do you think that they can't wait for their shift to be over so they can get out of there?

I'm thinking the later.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: OK, I'm Sitting Here (Alone) and Was Wondering...

Probably both depending on the day/night.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Valued Contributor

Probably:  OMG, can't believe they're carrying on about that again!

"It doesn't matter if the glass is half-full or half-empty as long as you still have the rest of the bottle."
Respected Contributor

I agree with Marp.  Probably both depending on how rough of a day they have had. 

Today they are probably either discussing some of the topics or more likely not discussing work at all.

Other days, I am certain they are discussing the rebel rousers. Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

They're only human and so I'm sure that at any given time they have similar feelings to us....of outrage, disappointment, or happiness and laughter.  And like us they probably can't wait to get out of here at times.

Honored Contributor

I'm not sure what they're talking about but I'd love to know what one of the hosts was about to say before someone realized their mikes hadn't been switched off!  It was last night - the show for Breezies had just ended and Quacker Factory was starting.  Everyone suddenly realized that we couldn't hear Angel and the host (Courtney) but could hear the previous vendors and host shrieking with laughter and then the host saying something like "Yes, better to be sure or those forums......." and then it got cut off.  I still have the recording and tried to hear what the vendor had said, but couldn't make it out over the laughter.   Guess they read these boards, too!  Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

We don't know whether they work in an "office"/cubie at one site or whether they moderate from home, or a combination of both, depending upon staffing or the shift (graveyard, for example).

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

That some people really need to get over themselves, LOL.

I often think the exact same thing.   ;-)

Honored Contributor

@Moonchilde wrote:

We don't know whether they work in an "office"/cubie at one site or whether they moderate from home, or a combination of both, depending upon staffing or the shift (graveyard, for example).

If I was moderating from home, I'd have a glass of wine beside me to help me deal.

Esteemed Contributor

Probably marvel at what keeps them employed.