Valued Contributor

After receiving about 15 e-mails that Judith Ripka's show airing has changed, I am wondering if QVC thinks I have dementia. Anyone else get a ton of the same e-mails? I think this has been discussed in the past. Sorry if it has, maybe I do have dementia!

Honored Contributor

@Carol Diane, do you really think they are singling you out???  LOL, I think maybe you are paranoid!  Yes, I have got many of the same before, delete them, what's the big deal!!!

Valued Contributor

The big deal is, I don't want to have to delete the same e-mails over and over again and I think a company like QVC should know how to avoid this. 

Honored Contributor

Re: OK I GOT THE MESSAGE!

[ Edited ]

You can go into your preferences and stop all the emails.... true, I no longer get advanced information on the upcoming TSVs.... but to me, it has been SO worth it!  Woman Happy   

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Valued Contributor

Thanks Q4U, I will do that. Nothing on QVC is worth that many reminders!

Honored Contributor

On the beauty thread ,they are complaining also.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

Can you ignore a poster? Like not see that they have posted at all ?

Used to be able to do it I remember.

Honored Contributor

I hate getting extra emails.  I do remember a week ago maybe i got  about 10 of the same identical mail from QVC. It was all basically sent with 3 minutes  boom boom boom one after another.  Someone was stuck on rewind for sure

Honored Contributor

Re: OK I GOT THE MESSAGE!

[ Edited ]

I had to unsubscribe from Bobby brown and  Bloomingdales as the emails bordered on harrasment.  Bloomingdales literally was sending emails all starting at 6am EST until 6 .. Maybe 4 a more per hour.  One time I had close to 31 emails from same vendor!!!!  It was bombardment.  There  was also another company that did this. I unsubscribed, and they wanted to know why, so I told them.  I was surprised that a manager emailed back acknowledging my anger.  He told me a company is hired to do this, and he would let them know. I was impressed that he actually wrote a nice email, and explained how it works.  He also advised that it took longer than 30 days to totally delete, but to email him after that if emails continued.   I told him so many emails was like telemarketing.  To open my mail and see a steady stream of emails advertising sales in every dept, over and over  makes me want to avoid them all together. i literally got email from cosmetics dept from each vendor!!!  The accessory dept, each vendor!!!!  And on and on. That took up a page of mail alone.

Honored Contributor
I have noticed recently that some companies give you the option to choose email frequency, such as once a week or once a month, as opposed to all or nothing. Smart move.