Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Can you ignore a poster? Like not see that they have posted at all ?

Used to be able to do it I remember.

i believe that the ignore option is gone.  we used to have a ignore button.

Honored Contributor

Also, to those who have the standard reply to "ignore it" like we are so anxious and crazy, .that is a dumb answer to me.  Yes, there are more important in life, we know that.  But at the same time in my busy, hectic life it is a hassle to sort and trash each mail. One time I threw away a virtual gift card .   I have to look at company, read subject line , delete.  It is not so  different than coming home , seeing voicemail is full, calling answering service and having to wait for each telemarketing message to delete and get to next message, delete that.  I have call blocking, but they switch numbers call again and many leave voice messages....which by the way are robo messages.  

Honored Contributor

@kittyloo wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

Can you ignore a poster? Like not see that they have posted at all ?

Used to be able to do it I remember.

i believe that the ignore option is gone.  we used to have a ignore button.

That's what I thought. I'm not that pc savvy, so, I thought I might be overlooking something I should be doing. Like in 'preferences', settings, etc.

Honored Contributor

@Carol Diane wrote:

After receiving about 15 e-mails that Judith Ripka's show airing has changed, I am wondering if QVC thinks I have dementia. Anyone else get a ton of the same e-mails? I think this has been discussed in the past. Sorry if it has, maybe I do have dementia!

@Carol Diane

Not everything is QVC's fault.   Just change your Preferences.  No biggie.

Valued Contributor

Really, whose fault is it?  What if I want to know about a show but I don't want to be notified 15 times?  How ridiculous to say it's not QVC's fault?  Maybe it's Evine's???

Respected Contributor

yes - i received about 15 - sometimes 3 or 4 in 10 minute intervals.  ha!

QVC Customer Care

@Carol Diane

I am sorry for the excessive emails. I have checked out your subscriptions to ensure this stops happening.

Beth QVC

Esteemed Contributor

I too received a whole bunch of the notices and my first thought was, "what is going on here?"  I spend a lot of time everyday unsubscribing messages.  It seems as though whenever I check out something on the Internet I am bombarded with mail I don't want.  I'm afraid we are stuck with it, it is not going away. Woman Mad

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam