Honored Contributor

Re: OJ,s Daughter Sydney comes out of hiding at age 30

I wonder if OJ's son with Nicole, Justin, is in the public eye.  He'd be 27 now.

Honored Contributor

Never even knew she was "in hiding". *shrug*

Esteemed Contributor

My heart breaks for those children (adults).  He ruined their innocence when he killed their mother.  They were so young, it has to be an never ending nightmare for them.

Respected Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

I wonder if OJ's son with Nicole, Justin, is in the public eye.  He'd be 27 now.

Yes. There are pics of him.  He looks the same, but older of course. 

Honored Contributor

The media has no shame.    They should leave the woman alone.   

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl  I was thinking the same thing. She looks nothing like her mother or her father. She looks as though she has let herself go a bit.... but with her emotional losses early in life with the murder of her mother and the trial and acusations of her Father, no doubt these issues have left her struggling to make peace in her life.  

Respected Contributor

my heart goes out to all of his children.  they all are paying one way or another for the sins of their father.

Honored Contributor

@colliegirls wrote:

My heart breaks for those children (adults).  He ruined their innocence when he killed their mother.  They were so young, it has to be an never ending nightmare for them.

And they have always had to live with literally everyone, everywhere, believing their father murdered their mother. They have also likely witnessed their father's rages through the years. Whatever they wanted to believe as children, I wonder what they believe now, in their heart of hearts, especially after the "If I Did It" book.

They might just not be distancing themselves from him solely for any $$ they might some day inherit. At this point they may be sitting toght and using him.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@SeaMaiden  It's difficult to believe that the picture is Sydney.  Her feathures and coloring don't look like the same as when she was younger, those things usually don't change.  I know hair coloring can change, so that is a nonissue.  I imagine the weight is a result of a stressful life.

From time to time over the years, there have been pictures of both children in the news.  Sydney has been a bigger girl since adolescence.  Justin was husky too.  At one time he was a standout high school football player.  Both were in college for awhile.

As for Sydney's hair, I've read Nicole lightened it from the time she was a toddler.

Honored Contributor

@Moonchilde wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Moonchilde wrote:

I wonder if OJ is going to go for the concussion thing now, since someone has already brought it up about the murders. Will be interesting to follow.

@Moonchilde  I havn't hears about a concussion.  What is this about?

It's been in the news the past 7-10 days. Some "expert" on the football players with multiple concussions/brain damage/syndrome has come out and said he'd "bet" that was OJ's problem all along. Gives him an excuse. I'll bet the lawyers are working overtime on it.

@Moonchilde  Thanks, but what a crock!  I don't believe it for a minute.  Someone doesn't become a narcissist and control freak by playing football.  This so called expert wants his fifteen minutes of fame.  Why didn't he show up in the trial, or any other "expert," didn't happen because it is nonsense.