Super Contributor

RIP.....

Honored Contributor

Saw him at JKF years vefore the incident he was on the same flight to LA as my parents. I rememebr the chase very well, we were on the way to LIB and did not know anything about it until we went into a bar for a drink. 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

The less said the better.  I imagine his kids may miss him, the rest of us not so much.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

TMZ: O.J. SIMPSON DEAD AT 76 After Cancer Battle

They say he was surrounded by his children and grandchildren when he died Wednesday night. Simpson's attorney also confirmed his death to TMZ.

O.J. had reportedly been battling prostate cancer in recent years, and his health took a turn for the worse of late -- with him landing in hospice care within the past few months.

Word about O.J.'s cancer diagnosis first made the rounds in February, when a local outlet reported it, although the details were hazy ... as was O.J.'s response to the news at the time, when he denied he was in hospice, but didn't address the cancer report.

Adding to the mystery was the fact O.J. actually touched on a cancer diagnosis in 2023 in a video he posted on X -- when he said he'd "caught" some form of cancer, but suggested he'd beaten it. In any case, the cancer came back and claimed his life about a year later.

oj simpson

O.J. had been looking frail in the lead-up to his passing ... including during an outing in January when he was spotted using a cane.

The last time O.J. posted was a video of himself talking about Super Bowl LVIII, where he said he was rooting for his former team the San Francisco 49ers. He seemed to be in good spirits then. He was seated in the clip and talking from the backyard of a home.
Honored Contributor

I have zero you know what's to give on this one.

Except for his children, if he still had a relationship with them.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Contributor

Good riddance.

Honored Contributor

Re: OJ Simpson has died

[ Edited ]

Aw well...

thinking of the victims Nicole and Ron.

Respected Contributor

It's very hard for me to say I feel bad about this.  I've always felt bad for his kids though.

Trusted Contributor

Re: OJ Simpson has died

[ Edited ]

@Mika4 wrote:

Good riddance.

@Mika4 

That's exactly what Caitlin Jenner posted on social media! 

And they were good friends at one time!

Respected Contributor

@KingstonMom 

Eons ago, whenever I used to watch the Kardashian show, I remember Khloe talked about how she was still in communication with OJ and called him all the time.

Her mother, however didn't!  She was best friends with the ex wife he killed!🌸