Frequent Contributor

Re: OJ Simpson agrees to paternity test

She is the daughter I believe of,that guy that her mom had that affair with she looks like him.

Esteemed Contributor

I think he wants publicity. I heard (long ago) that Alex the hairdresser is her dad but who knows if thats true. Theres so much gossip about the Kardashians I take it all with a grain of salt.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

The one surprising element of Keeping Up with the Kardashians is the unrelenting name calling used toward their mother.  Each girl or woman I should say has a deep seated animosity for Kris and they don't hold back.   Every name in the book has been used to describe her.  They must have a valid reason I would think. I know if my mama slept with OJ I might use some of those words. 

Honored Contributor

@Mellie32 wrote:

....if Khloe Kardashian visits him in jail.  

Do you think he's her father?

@Mellie32

Is this a joke thread?

Is there some evidence and a controversy about this, or just something some silly gossip rag came out with?   

I'm pretty sure OJ would do or say anything that would get him some attention, but, if he were my bio dad, I'd move and change my name as many times as it took to evade that connection!   Who in their right mind would ever want to be affiliated with that sociopath?

Honored Contributor

OMG, something else to keep me awake at night......     NOT!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Couldn't mommy dearest have told her who fathered her or did she sleep around so much that she didn't know who the heck it was?  This family goes from bad trash to worse trash.

Esteemed Contributor

No, I don't think at all that OJ is her father at all. I don't think Khloe or Kris does either.  

IF her dad is anyone other than Robert Kardashian I think it would be Kris's old hairstylist Alex Roldan. I have no idea if he is or not but they do have very similar features. 

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Esteemed Contributor

@SydneyH wrote:

Kloe and Sydney look like sisters but I doubt she will visit him......

I don't think so at all. 

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Respected Contributor

@Irshgrl31201 wrote:

No, I don't think at all that OJ is her father at all. I don't think Khloe or Kris does either.  

IF her dad is anyone other than Robert Kardashian I think it would be Kris's old hairstylist Alex Roldan. I have no idea if he is or not but they do have very similar features. 

I wonder if there's anyone these people don't hop into bed with.

Honored Contributor

On a physical side, there is a chance only because she is really huge.  All of Simpson's kids are enormous.