Esteemed Contributor

Re: OJ Simpson agrees to paternity test

Just my take. If she wants to quell the rumors, do it in private and report the results.

If she wants to put herself out there knowing that she isn't then that is one sick woman.
Trusted Contributor

@bri20 wrote:
No, I don't think he's her father. He's just desperate for publicity. He's a sick man

As I understand it, SHE is the one who has been trying to get him to agree to having it done.   I don't care for him, but I don't think this has anything to do with him wanting publicity. 

Honored Contributor

Why are so many , interested in this family? And as far as oj, who really cares about him, he is a killer, he did kill two people.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

Why are so many , interested in this family? And as far as oj, who really cares about him, he is a killer, he did kill two people.

I don't know how you avoid hearing or seeing something about them, they and the media are making sure this embarrassing  trash is shoved down our throats on a daily basis.... I wish they'd sign up for the first one way trip to another planet to never be heard from again.  They're what they are partly because of the dumbed down American public. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

I don't really care who her father is and I think it's her business alone, JMO.

Sorry but this sad bunch can't claim privacy or their business alone since they have made a career of putting their lives out there.  

I doubt OJ is her father, but would would be surprised since he has been mixed up with this bunch for so long.  Boy did he have a lot of us fooled for so many years.  I watched the ESPN series about him--what a con man he is. 

Honored Contributor

@Shawnie wrote:

What????  She doesnt have any african american characteristics that i see.  

Omg.....that's so naive...lol

Honored Contributor

@Tyak wrote:

@goldensrbest wrote:

I don't know how you avoid hearing or seeing something about them, they and the media are making sure this embarrassing  trash is shoved down our throats on a daily basis.... I wish they'd sign up for the first one way trip to another planet to never be heard from again.  They're what they are partly because of the dumbed down American public. 

I know someone that has apps on their phone,to hear from them, i just don't get the interest in them, they are one mixed up,rich,selfish group of people.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.