Esteemed Contributor

Re: OH WHAT A DIFFERENCE A MONTH MAKES.........

I think that sounds like a wonderful idea @chrystaltree.  Mat and frame them up in something that goes with your home and I think you would have a real show stopper and conversation piece.  They would be as lovely as anything you could buy and would mean so much more!

If you do decided to do it, take a picture and post it!  I would love to see them.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

I think that sounds like a wonderful idea @chrystaltree.  Mat and frame them up in something that goes with your home and I think you would have a real show stopper and conversation piece.  They would be as lovely as anything you could buy and would mean so much more!

If you do decided to do it, take a picture and post it!  I would love to see them.

I certainly will do that.  That's the beauty of this board.  It makes you think about things and gives you ideas for things you would not have thought about otherwise.

Trusted Contributor

I love that idea of taking pictures of a tree during the different seasons!!

I may just have to do that with one of our trees in our backyard!  And I agree, Crystaltree...if you can find those pictures, I'd love to see them too!