Honored Contributor

Currently it is 61 here in St. Louis area, and the sun is really nice and bright.

Sure hope those that have been thinking of getting their out door lights up have done it today.  Perfect for it.  But do believe a cold front is supposed to hit us in a few days....

Respected Contributor

Re: OH WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DAY!!!!

Oh I wish we had some sun. It seems to be a rarity here in SW PA.  I woke up to rain and it has remained gray the entire day, though temperature isn't too bad (45).  It is getting dark already.  Hopefully some sun tomorrow so we can get our outdoor display tomorrow.  

Honored Contributor

currently 44 degrees here and pouring rain in the baltimore area.

good day to do some extra cleaning and laundry.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@Allegheny wrote:

Oh I wish we had some sun. It seems to be a rarity here in SW PA.  I woke up to rain and it has remained gray the entire day, though temperature isn't too bad (45).  It is getting dark already.  Hopefully some sun tomorrow so we can get our outdoor display tomorrow.  

@Allegheny.....crazy weather all over Thanksgiving was like today, but yesterday it rained a slow chilly rain all day and evening, and was quite chilly out there most of the day.

Hope you get your outdoor things up tomorrow.  Good luck.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

currently 44 degrees here and pouring rain in the baltimore area.

good day to do some extra cleaning and laundry.

@sunshine45.....that's what we had yesterday.....go figure.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45......some of my mother's family used to live in Catonsville and Halethorp.....  Visited there a couple of times....and yes, did make it to DC.....that was when Nixon was Pres.

Super Contributor

Yes, it is a wonderful day here in Lexington,KY! A crisp 54 degrees, and we're heading to Louisville to watch the CATS bring home the Governor's Cup to Lexington! 💙🏈 #GoCATS #WeAreUK #BBNtakesovertheville
Education | Sorority Alumna | PGA Foundation | Coffee and Brunch are my thing.
Honored Contributor

@HeiressIn-FL......have fun and get home safely.

Valued Contributor

Re: OH WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DAY!!!!H

@HeiressIn-FL  I was just thinking about you today when I read this.

It took four extra holes, but Phil Mickelson outlasted Tiger Woods, sinking a birdie under the lights to win their match-play event Friday and earn bragging rights over his longtime competitor.  

Nice to "see" you, and good luck to the CATS.  

Respected Contributor

It's an absolutely beautiful day at the beach as well. 76 degrees, with a light breeze and a few passing clouds. Most of the Thanksgiving week visitors have departed and I'm hoping they took the red tide with them!

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~