Honored Contributor

Re: OH WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DAY!!!!H

Well, it is now 62.....and Monday and Tuesday the highs are supposed to be 32 and 34....lows in the upper teens.

Valued Contributor

Re: OH WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DAY!!!!

Hi @ShowMe  I was also thinking of you today, as I placed an order to National. Hope everything fits ok. 

Haven't been around here much lately. Still watching those trials.

Wishing you all the best, always.

Super Contributor

@ShowMe wrote:

@HeiressIn-FL......have fun and get home safely.

Thank you so much, ShowMe! I really appreciate it!💕💕💕💕
Education | Sorority Alumna | PGA Foundation | Coffee and Brunch are my thing.
Honored Contributor

@Lesa wrote:

Hi @ShowMe  I was also thinking of you today, as I placed an order to National. Hope everything fits ok. 

Haven't been around here much lately. Still watching those trials.

Wishing you all the best, always.

@Lesa.....have thought about you too.  Have missed your posts.....

Doing ok.....had a series of radiation treatments....that was tough.  But for now I am holding my own, and not having any treatments.  Have lost gobs of weight and yes, I did order from National too.  Their things are so nice.  

Good to see you and hearing from you.  Take care.

Super Contributor

Re: OH WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DAY!!!!H

@Lesa wrote:

@HeiressIn-FL  I was just thinking about you today when I read this.

It took four extra holes, but Phil Mickelson outlasted Tiger Woods, sinking a birdie under the lights to win their match-play event Friday and earn bragging rights over his longtime competitor.  

Nice to "see" you, and good luck to the CATS.  

We saw that,Lesa! Loved seeing Phil win!!!! I'm a fan of both Tiger and Phil but since he's a lefty like my hubby, I always cheer a little louder for Phil! Lol! It's so good to 'see' you again!💓 Thanks for the kind wishes for a CATS win tonight! Blessings, HIF
Education | Sorority Alumna | PGA Foundation | Coffee and Brunch are my thing.
Honored Contributor

Close to 50 in the Chicago area but snow tomorrow night and next week 20's and low 30's.  Sunny today 11/24.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

My home golf course in Michigan actually opened for play this weekend as the weather was nice enough to do so, and from the looks of the tee sheet, there were a lot of happy golfers! I think they're supposed to get somewhere around 3-5 inches of snow tomorrow night into Monday - absolutely nothing for Michigan, but still, I'm glad to be in Florida. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Trusted Contributor

Took one of my three dogs for a walk in about 45 F weather.

Good thing I like the cooler weather. I enjoy the fresh cool air and how clean it feels to breathe in.

The doggie liked it too.