Respected Contributor

Re: OH NO........it's a drive by

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

Thanks for the explanation raven.  I never would have known if I hadn't asked.  This old dog still learns everyday.

you are very welcome.........the day we stop learning is the day we're in trouble lol.......................................raven

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo
Honored Contributor

Raven, it sounds like a great project!!   Just curious, what's the total sq ft for this home?

Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

Raven, it sounds like a great project!!   Just curious, what's the total sq ft for this home?

we have a couple huge ones going on.....a 35k, 18k and 13k........I think this one is the 13k with a seperate 3500s q. fit pool house....I don't spend as much attention on square footage as I do how many rooms I have to do LOL......we'll spend another year just on all the finish work..........all moldings in the house will have 24k gold leaf...............................raven

Valued Contributor

Hi Raven ... is a drive by like a pop in???  Love me a pop in and a drive by.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!  

Helen852
Respected Contributor

@raven-blackbird - Happy Thanksgiving.  This house sounds amazing.  My small house could fit into it several times.  You wouldn't by any chance know what they expect the final price to be?  I'm just curious.

Respected Contributor

@Helen852 wrote:

Hi Raven ... is a drive by like a pop in???  Love me a pop in and a drive by.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!  

LOL maybe a bit........and I didn't even ask for a cookie LOL.........you have a fantastic Thanksgiving holiday.................................raven

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Winkk wrote:

@raven-blackbird - Happy Thanksgiving.  This house sounds amazing.  My small house could fit into it several times.  You wouldn't by any chance know what they expect the final price to be?  I'm just curious.

@Winkk it would be a guess on my part..........but millions.........we didn't build the house, the company I work for does interior design and as of the other day, LOL, exterior design also it appears LOL...............our end is, at this time, about half a million and we're not done yet, so it will be more.........we do the windows, doors, molding, inlaid ceilings and custom cabinetry..........I design it all..........all of our stuff is custom............the doors on this house are 20' tall and are made of glass and iron, they are to die for..........the whole front of the entry is glass that we did.............the house takes youir breath away.............................................raven

Esteemed Contributor

Enjoy the Holiday Raven!

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Respected Contributor

@Puzzle Piece wrote:

Enjoy the Holiday Raven!

@Puzzle Piece You too Love Roses...........even if the one comin up isn't at the top of our list lol.......................................raven

Esteemed Contributor

Wow  -- how did they make their money and why would they choose to live in the middle of the desert?  Just askin'