Super Contributor

Re: OH NO........it's a drive by

@Yankee2000 wrote:

@makeup addict wrote:

Happy Thanksgiving Raven and Madeline!

Happy Thanksgiving MA!  I hope you are well Smiley Happy

Hi Makeup Addict!!  Great to see you again. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving to you...and to everyone else on the Q board! . Woman Very Happy

Super Contributor

@emma bunting wrote:

@Yankee2000 wrote:

@makeup addict wrote:

Hi Makeup Addict!!  Great to see you again. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving to you...and to everyone else on the Q board! . Woman Very Happy

Emma Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy  Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

Super Contributor

@Yankee2000 wrote:

@emma bunting wrote:

@Yankee2000 wrote:

@makeup addict wrote:

Emma Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy  Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

Thanks Yankee2000!  The same to you and yours! Heart

Respected Contributor

@emma bunting Hi Emma! And everyone. Miss chatting with y'all.  Glad you stop by to say hi.  

@raven-blackbird Have any  other strays showed up at the worksite? Still cant believe that idiot kiced that poor puppy.  

Please keep in touch. I think all but Madeline have my email addy in case you' dont want to post here.  

Respected Contributor

@makeup addict wrote:

@emma bunting Hi Emma! And everyone. Miss chatting with y'all.  Glad you stop by to say hi.  

@raven-blackbird Have any  other strays showed up at the worksite? Still cant believe that idiot kiced that poor puppy.  

Please keep in touch. I think all but Madeline have my email addy in case you' dont want to post here.  

@makeup addict no, there isn't and that's probably a good thing......at least until the fence guys get out of there...........................raven

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo
Respected Contributor

Is the guy who did it stll off the job?

my thread got locked. Smiley Sad  I miss everything. 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@makeup addict wrote:

Is the guy who did it stll off the job?

my thread got locked. Smiley Sad  I miss everything. 

I'm not sure, I'm not out there all the time, just when I need to check things on the install or have to take measurements........but a couple weeks ago, I was out there, the fence guys were there but I don't know if he was..........kinda doubt he is,  because the home owner liked having the dog there.........they would leave the garage door slightly open so it could  come in from the cold.......so I kinda doubt he's out there........................................raven

Super Contributor

Hi Raven, I would LOVE to see the FloorPlans for this house...it sounds Incredible ! Smiley Happy I hope that Your Family has a Wonderful Thanksgiving ! And, I hope that your Son/DIL share their wonderful News with the RestofTheFamily !!! It is SO hard to "keep the secret"...Smiley Very Happy
Respected Contributor

@maryebrown wrote:
Hi Raven, I would LOVE to see the FloorPlans for this house...it sounds Incredible ! Smiley Happy I hope that Your Family has a Wonderful Thanksgiving ! And, I hope that your Son/DIL share their wonderful News with the RestofTheFamily !!! It is SO hard to "keep the secret"...Smiley Very Happy

HAHAHA........they already told everyone LOL.........so the pressure is off to keep the secret, whewwwww lol.............you have an awesome Thanksgiving mary........................................raven

Respected Contributor

Well at least they cant blame you for letting the cat out of the bag!  Lol does baby girl know?

off to bed! Stop by and chat more when you have time. Smiley Happy