Respected Contributor

Re: OH NO........it's a drive by

@branjo wrote:

Wow  -- how did they make their money and why would they choose to live in the middle of the desert?  Just askin'

we're not in the habit of asking a client how they make their money......we tend to focus on the job we were contracted to do.....and we view it as a rude thing to do.....they are from India.......our weather is close to theirs as well as we have a great many people here from India.....................................raven

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo
Super Contributor

Drive by....love it Smiley Wink @raven-blackbird, I hope you are well!  This sounds like an amazing house!   Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!  

Respected Contributor

@Yankee2000 wrote:

Drive by....love it Smiley Wink @raven-blackbird, I hope you are well!  This sounds like an amazing house!   Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!  

I am doing great Yankee, hope you are doing awesome.  Enjoy your Thanksgiving

The house is crazy amazing and in direct contrast to the people who will live there........they are very down to earth, truly wonderful people....................raven

Respected Contributor

Happy Thanksgiving Raven and Madeline!

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@makeup addict wrote:

@makeup addict  you have an awesome Thanksgiving also, enjoy and grab some relax time.............................raven

Respected Contributor

@Alice-QVC wrote:
This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind

and who ever was the person who left the "unkind" post.......you have a nice Thanksgivng too lol........................................raven

Super Contributor

@makeup addict wrote:

Happy Thanksgiving MA!  I hope you are well Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Happy Thanksgiving @raven-blackbird and all.  Enjoy the house "party".  LOL  Sounds like you are going to have a ball with this one. Smiley Happy

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

@Preds wrote:

Happy Thanksgiving @raven-blackbird and all.  Enjoy the house "party".  LOL  Sounds like you are going to have a ball with this one. Smiley Happy

@Preds Have an awesome Gobble Gobble day too........this one is a whole lot of work but it is going to be a one of a kind, that's for sure.