Respected Contributor

OH NO........it's a drive by

drive by.gif

Just driving by to say HI..........have to meet a client to pick out appliances for their their outside kitchen...........this house is AMAZING.......four, count em four master suites, each family member has a master suite complete with private living area.....total of 8 bedrooms, the master suites upstairs and 4 guest rooms down stairs..........the house is very opulent, but it's amazing.

My second thing wil be to find a turkey......and I'm hearing that may be a little difficult......................................raven

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo
Respected Contributor

Re: OH NO........it's a drive by

Have a Happy Thanksgiving, Rave-On.  You and your family have a lot to celebrate!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@KarenQVC wrote:

Have a Happy Thanksgiving, Rave-On.  You and your family have a lot to celebrate!

yeah we do............I just wish one of the things we are celebrating didn't have to take 9 months to make LOL..................................raven

Esteemed Contributor

It's always nice to see you Raven. The house sounds amazing so I'll try not to be too jealous (maybe just a little). Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

It's always nice to see you Raven. The house sounds amazing so I'll try not to be too jealous (maybe just a little). Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours! Smiley Happy

oh go ahead and be jealous, I am LOL.........everything in this house is custom, and most of the stuff is being imported in..........the dining table......OMG.........it's over the top and totally custom........we've designed the kitchen and the dirtry kitchen, closets, baths, the works.........it's a palace, it really is........................................raven

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Happy Thanksgiving raven, and everyone!  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@BeckiWV wrote:

Happy Thanksgiving raven, and everyone!  Smiley Happy

You have a great Thanksgiving too BeckiWV.............................raven

Honored Contributor

@raven-blackbird wrote:

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

oh go ahead and be jealous, I am LOL.........everything in this house is custom, and most of the stuff is being imported in..........the dining table......OMG.........it's over the top and totally custom........we've designed the kitchen and the dirtry kitchen, closets, baths, the works.........it's a palace, it really is........................................raven

Is a "dirtry kitchen" a feature that is usually found in higher-end homes?  I've never heard of this accomodation.

Respected Contributor

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

@raven-blackbird wrote:

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

Is a "dirtry kitchen" a feature that is usually found in higher-end homes?  I've never heard of this accomodation.

They are from India........in India they have two kitchens in the upper end homes..........the dirty kitchen is one that staff use, the "main" kitchen is used by the family........a lot of dirty kitchens are outside.......and I just designed and outdoor kitchen area for them with a tandoor oven, gas grill, gas cooktop, undercounter drawer refer, sink area..........so they actually have 3 kitchens.......well four if you count the small one upstairs..........she said last night she plans on using the outside one to do most of her cooking.......................................raven

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the explanation raven.  I never would have known if I hadn't asked.  This old dog still learns everyday.