Trusted Contributor

@LilysmomPretty pic, and it looks like the sun is peeking out there !!!

Respected Contributor

@ScenicMaine wrote:

@FrostyBabe1 

Now, that's a very nice way to spend your afternoon.  Our deck furniture & glider all need cleaning off too before I even attempt to enjoy the space.  

Maybe your snow prediction will fail?  Never know what Mother Nature has in store for us.  Depends on her mood  Smiley Wink

I can't really complain about the possibility of a little snow. I was at the beach in FL for the past month and could still be there if I choose. I choose to be in (and live in) Michigan. A little "gotcha!" from Mother Nature from time to time is to be expected. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Honored Contributor

@ScenicMaine,

Beautiful day in New Jersey, except,

http://i.pinimg.com/736x/8c/01/c1/8c01c1611de7a2105841d116d38f26cb.jpg

Trusted Contributor

@meallen616  I would love to find a little cutie like that peeking out of my box of tissues !!!!

Trusted Contributor

@meallen616 

I'm glad you're enjoying you beautiful day.  And, we had another wonderful day today also.  But sometimes good things come to an end .. all day rain tomorrow & good chance of it Tues. as well.  Allergies have begun, that's the "devil" part of spring unfortunately.  DH was complaining about them today.

That's a very cute pic of the kitty (hopefully without allergies!)  My 2 kitties get the occasional sneezing fits.  I'm sure at least my Fluffy will begin with them soon.

Hope your week is a good one.

Trusted Contributor

@GCR18 

I'm sorry Spring has passed you by.  I will be wishing it arrives soon for you to enjoy also.

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 

Ugg, I'm sure most of us are hoping that storm proves the meteorologist wrong.  I often tell DH when they predict that far into the future Mother Nature likes to fool them.

Guess we'll wait & see .. I always take a week in May for Spring cleaning & I remember a few times with it snowing while I was washing windows.  And, we have in the past, played basketball on Easter while it was snowing.  NE weather is full of surprises.

Trusted Contributor

Wow!  @Lilysmom 

Happy Birthday to you also.  I'm glad the weather was nice to you  Woman Wink

Is that the view from your property?  If so, you're one very lucky person.  I've always wanted a nice view .. maybe someday.  What state are you located in, if you don't mind my asking?

Esteemed Contributor

@ScenicMaine , I took that photo from my living room.  I am in Nova Scotia. We are neighbours!  LM

Esteemed Contributor

@ScenicMaine , did you get any of this?  I am headed your way later this week.  LM

13E6881F-2542-4AE5-96C8-A67FC8520CD2.jpeg