Honored Contributor

NC bracing for more snow on Wednesday! Not believing this. 

All set, though. Have my fixings for s’mores, ordered a pizza to freeze, stocked up on my milk, bread, eggs, bags of ice, batteries, gallons of water, too.

Not believing this winter and only mid-January!

Honored Contributor

Here in Tulsa it's getting down to 7 overnight and schools are out tomorrow. My daughter is in Houston and they are bracing for weather tomorrow. Schools are out there tomorrow too. DH and I went to the store today to stock up on supplies. Good thing we got additional movie channels today. Spring will come!!😨

Honored Contributor

The kids will be making up “snow days” until the end of June! I don’t think down South they plan for this many in the school calendar.

Honored Contributor

We had a cold front arrive late this afternoon.  Got very windy and temp dropped like a rock.  Of course there was no moisture here.  Icy roads near Las Vegas, NM, NE of Santa Fe, caused a wreck with a bunch of vehicles including 18-wheelers and 2 deaths reported.  Maybe this is what's coming your way @Shanus.  Wind chills in ABQ in single digits tomorrow morning.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Re: OH CWAP MORE SNOW

[ Edited ]

Of course there will be more snow ... it's January.

Esteemed Contributor

Expecting the snow is one thing experiencing it is another. I’m am so tired of it. Up at 4 this morning to clear it before work because another clipper coming thru while I’m at work. Weather person said we are 6 inches above our normal. Yuck! I’m way to old for this. 😂😂😂❄️❄️❄️

Honored Contributor

@Shanus.

We are expecting a few inches of sloppy, slushy, wet snow here in New Jersey. I am prepared for it! Sending everyone,

http://www.jattdisite.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Winter-hugs-snowflakes-glitter-image.gif

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

We had a cold front arrive late this afternoon.  Got very windy and temp dropped like a rock.  Of course there was no moisture here.  Icy roads near Las Vegas, NM, NE of Santa Fe, caused a wreck with a bunch of vehicles including 18-wheelers and 2 deaths reported.  Maybe this is what's coming your way @Shanus.  Wind chills in ABQ in single digits tomorrow morning.

@Kachina624  That sounds horrendous! Haven’t put away my long undies from last week, so am prepared for really cold temps. Morning lows are 17...makes it tough to get up & go to gym. I’m getting kinda lazy.

Honored Contributor

It's 4' here right now. A dusting of snow last night. We need more snow! It's been drought conditions here for too long now. I miss the snow.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

It's 4' here right now. A dusting of snow last night. We need more snow! It's been drought conditions here for too long now. I miss the snow.

@SilleeMeeThen for you, the snow is definitely a blessing.