Honored Contributor

Re: O.J. Simpson up for parole tomorrow (July 20, 2017)

So I'm listening to OJ lying thru his teeth. He just told one of the parole officers "I've basically led a conflict-free life."   Really? The domestic violence against Nicole wasn't conflict?  Anyone want to play that 911 tape again where he's smashing a car with a baseball bat and Nicole is saying on the call "he's going to beat the s*it out of me"?

According to OJ, he hasn't taken several of the courses he's supposed to have taken, including one(s) he told them at the last hearing he would (one about Alcoholism).

OJ is either lying through his teeth or delusional or both.

How can the parole officers believe a word he says?

Honored Contributor

During a commercial break of a program I am watching I flipped over to the news channels and was disappointed but not surprised that all three are covering this live.  I watched probably less than 60 seconds of his testimony and that was enough for me.  I realize this sentence is based on what he was convicted of but it wouldn't break my heart if he was refused parole as for me he hasn't changed at all.

Respected Contributor

He's such a bad liar.   

Honored Contributor

When do they decide? I'm watching now.

Honored Contributor

@Bri36 wrote:

He's such a bad liar.   

@Bri36 not only is he a bad liar but if you hop over to the Daily Mail they have a nauseating article about how he pays someone to go buy and prepare food for him in prison . . . revolting.

Respected Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

@Bri36 wrote:

He's such a bad liar.   

@Bri36 not only is he a bad liar but if you hop over to the Daily Mail they have a nauseating article about how he pays someone to go buy and prepare food for him in prison . . . revolting.

@momtochloe, that's disgusting 

Respected Contributor

Watching now~!   O.J. is so arrogant to these parole officials ... at least be humble if you want a chance to live in Florida a free man.  You and Casey Anthony should get together.

Highlighted
QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

To me, he doesn't even sound like he thinks he did anything wrong, that it was everyone else's fault but his own. It also made me sick how he said when he gets out he will probably get involved with the media. It is still all about him and his adoration. He is also either in denial or, again, lying, in saying that he doesn't expect any negativity from people when he gets out. 

His answers were awful, imo. In all this time, you'd think he'd have a clear plan as to a life forward but it doesn't sound like it all to me. 

Frankly, he disgusts me. I used to be a big fan. He is an arrogant you-know-what. 

Honored Contributor

OJ is a psychopath.  Absolutely no interest in others...only how he can use them to his advantage.  He is charming, conniving and dangerous.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G