Esteemed Contributor

Re: Nutri Ninja or Nutri bullet??? Why would both QVC and HSN sell the same type of TS same day??

It's called competition.

Do people get this upset if two different stores, say K-Mart and Target, both have Levi's on sale at the same time?

I doubt it.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Nutri Ninja or Nutri bullet??? Why would both QVC and HSN sell the same type of TS same day??

What a strange subject .Robot Mad  so what, who cares?

Esteemed Contributor

Marketing is so extensive these days that they can tell you what product sells best down to what day of the week.  You do not want to have your product come up the week after your competitor offers one.  As soon as one finds out they offer the same product the same day.  I am sure it goes back and forth as to who goes first.

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.
Trusted Contributor

Competition is good, consumers winSmiley Happy Did we ever think Q would offer free or $3 shipping? HSN had more attractive shipping incentives & Q finally caught on. Even the Ninja pricing probably had to do with the Nutribullet. Q's TSV is usually is just about $5-10 less than regular/ featured pricing. But yest the Ninja pricing was decent. 

Regular Contributor

I think it was done on purpose as others mentioned. I preordered the ninja about 2 weeks ago and I really am enjoying it so far. Saturday morning I had an email from QVC. It said they were refunding me $17 because the price was going to be $10 cheaper and have free shipping (was $7). QVC may have seen HSN's price and wanted to be lower. Whatever happened, the refund works for me! Smiley Happy