Respected Contributor

Re: Nurse to appear on GMA tomorrow

Won't she look a fool if she gets it?

Wonder if who she has exposed will file lawsuits against her. After all she is so sue happy.

Respected Contributor

On 10/29/2014 Caravaggio said:

Wow she is something..

Can someone explain to me the protocol that is in the five major airports that was condoned by the CDC and the Federal Gov't as to how we go about taking ""high risk area"" passengers temperatures?

Because the CDC and the Federal Gov't from the top down are saying all we need to do is take a temperature and this ""health worker"" is stating that at Newark airport the protocol of taking her temperature was inaccurate? So my question then is which is it? The Gov't is saying this is the mandatory procedure and this ""health worker"" is saying this is not accurate?

So I am glad my Gov is keeping this in place but I don't trust the accuracy of the temp test.

When are we all going to be on the same page on this?

I believe it's the forehead scanner isn't as accurate as oral thermometer or the ear thermometer. They do need to get on the same page on this and stop confusing people.Smiley Sad

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Respected Contributor

I want to file a frivolous lawsuit against her for disrupting my state and contaminating it with her presence. No worse then what she is doing. Plus my taxpayer dollars going to feed her at some of the best restaurants in Newark. And yes there are some really excellent restaurants there. My former largess self can attest to that! As well as the money spent transporting her sorry self out of my state. I am sure by now the State of Maine is not to happy with this one who is from away.

Respected Contributor

On 10/29/2014 faeriemoon said:

Someone needs to tell the medical professionals who are there, and/or who plan to go there, to expect to be quarantined upon their return.

Make a rule and stick to it. Why is this so complicated?

How about because it's medically unnecessary? Even if she were to develop the virus, it's not contagious until you are showing symptoms.

I can't tell you how many comments I read on one of the news sites reporting about this woman where people were actually posting that they hope she gets Ebola. Nice.

Honored Contributor

I don't think she's going to get Ebola. But it just seems like fighting this quarantine tooth and nail isn't winning her any favors.

She's coming off as just wanting publicity and attention.

Respected Contributor

On 10/29/2014 Caravaggio said:

Wow she is something..

Can someone explain to me the protocol that is in the five major airports that was condoned by the CDC and the Federal Gov't as to how we go about taking "high risk area" passengers temperatures?

Because the CDC and the Federal Gov't from the top down are saying all we need to do is take a temperature and this "health worker" is stating that at Newark airport the protocol of taking her temperature was inaccurate?{#emotions_dlg.confused1} So my question then is which is it? The Gov't is saying this is the mandatory procedure and this "health worker" is saying this is not accurate?

So I am glad my Gov is keeping this in place but I don't trust the accuracy of the temp test.

When are we all going to be on the same page on this?

The forehead scanner reads skin temp. If you are flushed from the running around in an airport or stressed because of activities and behaviors it affects skin temp, not body temp.

Respected Contributor

On 10/29/2014 Buck-i-Nana said:

Someone needs to tell the medical professionals who are there, and/or who plan to go there, to expect to be quarantined upon their return.

How about because it's medically unnecessary? Even if she were to develop the virus, it's not contagious until you are showing symptoms.

I can't tell you how many comments I read on one of the news sites reporting about this woman where people were actually posting that they hope she gets Ebola. Nice.

But it isn't up to the individual medical practitioner to deem what is and isn't necessary.

And it's terrible that people hope she gets Ebola {#emotions_dlg.crying}

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Respected Contributor

On 10/29/2014 Buck-i-Nana said:

You know without a single doubt that she does not have it? Because if she does have it what then?

The Dr. in NYC had it full blown on day 21. He is another whatta guy lying to the health-workers who were there to help him. That he had not gone out that he stayed home for 21 days. If there is no reason to worry then why did he lie? His NY metro receipts told a totally different story as we now know. But we also know he lied. And the people living in his apartment building are not happy with this.

Why are these health workers coming back to the States feeling as if they are above us and do not need to follow protocol?

That is why NY/NJ put in the quarantine because of these putzes.

Honored Contributor

I thought the NY doctor started with a temp on Day 6? He returned home on a Friday and started running a temp on Wednesday?

Respected Contributor

It should be interesting when a church group is quarantined.